True Fans??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
we are missing very few pieces of the puzzle compared to most teams in the league. Even with an Offense ranked soooo low (28th, no?) we were able to pull a 10-6 record and should have (really) won another 3.....add a couple of the right players on offense and we will be awesome and hard to beat.

honestly all we need is a right guard, and QB.... hen off course other things may help us out a bit here and there.... another star receiver... maybe some stronger lineman if possible, but thats it. our o line now is actually pretty good, but under rated. everyone forgets all year we had o line man going down... most of the year rookeis were in there.

The rookies played better than the veterans. Yates looked much better than Nails. McKinney made bigger holes than Ruddy and less penalties even though Ruddy has been in this league for a long time, Perry was also out played by Jerman. There was no dropoff when Jerman played in the Jets game.

Pitiful performance by the starting OL.

Smith will stay in his current spot....and will be even better next year after bulking up and strength conditioning in the offseason.

McKinney will taken Ruddy's position for good and Ruddy will retire or maybe stay on as a backup.

Dixon will be gone if he doesn't retire on his own.
Wade....we could all be surprised but everything ever written or said indicates his $ tag will be too high to keep next year.
Nails.....gone.....

So, give us a solid #2 receiver (another rookie Boldin or Calico will be just fine, thanks) and a couple of O-lines guys and an aging QB through FA......in the draft pick up a good QB to learn and some project linemen.....and let's start meeting our expectations. How hard will that be?......your guess is as good as mine.

Wade Smith will be fine IMO. He showed his ups and downs but i remember alot of good linemen who struggled early in their career.

I definitely want the phins to get a solid qb who can play for another 4 yrs so if we do get a veteran qb i would like to get

Brunell
Garcia
Manning (i know hes a long shot}

What i think the dolphins need to draft more then anything is a OLB to replace Greenwood. Also Tim Bowens has 1 maybe 2 years left so we will need to feel the DT position and maintain Chester. Id like to see the phins go Defense with the first pick and offense with the third pick with either a WR or a QB.

:tongue:

You know if we would have won a couple more games by squeeking by, we would have gotten in the playoffs and would have gotten our @ss handed to us on a silver platter. This team, offense, defense and special teams is not talented enough to beat teams that are above .500 and for the most part is DW's and JJ's fault. They brought in the players.

I, like all of us fans, would have wanted someone's head for not taking this team to the dance...

A week from now we would have been here again, Wayne would have not fired DW because he got us to the playoffs and we would have had a lower draft pick...

Soo I am looking forward to changes! :)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by KillerDolphins
Wade Smith will be fine IMO. He showed his ups and downs but i remember alot of good linemen who struggled early in their career.

I definitely want the phins to get a solid qb who can play for another 4 yrs so if we do get a veteran qb i would like to get

Brunell
Garcia
Manning (i know hes a long shot}

What i think the dolphins need to draft more then anything is a OLB to replace Greenwood. Also Tim Bowens has 1 maybe 2 years left so we will need to feel the DT position and maintain Chester. Id like to see the phins go Defense with the first pick and offense with the third pick with either a WR or a QB.

:tongue:
the dolphins do not need to draft defense with the first pick that would be stupid.the fins drafted eddie moore last year to replace greenwood which will happen eventualy.we can worry about the olb spot that seau holds next draft. it would be stupid to darft an olb in the first round to be a back up because seau will be here next year if greenwood is not then moore will take the spot.the offense needs to be addressed and this years draft will be qb freindly.this is our shot to get a future franchise player in the first rounds on offense.if no one is avalible when we pick then trade down.

miami shouldnt draft reciever, keep mcknight and gadsden. i dont care what happens to thompson, but mcknight has played well enough to stay and i dont think Gadsden was given a real fair shot at making a difference....

all else fails, draft people right off the streets, im sure you'd be able to find someone just as good, if not better, than thompson

the fins drafted eddie moore last year to replace greenwood which will happen eventualy.

Dave W. drafted Eddie, not the dolphins. Im sure a lot of questions went through coaches and other management about selecting EDDIE. Nothing we can do now, but if you think hes the answer to replace SEAU your'e crazy.

Sign a Veteran QB and drafting and OLB in the DRAFT should be the # 1 concern. Plus the phins will probably release Madison if he doesnt restructure and that just adds on to the rest of the D we will have to replace once O-GUn, Madison, Bowens and seau either Retire or are released. Plus Brock Marion and sammy Knight arent getting any younger the last time i checked.

Dave W. drafted Eddie, not the dolphins. Im sure a lot of questions went through coaches and other management about selecting EDDIE. Nothing we can do now, but if you think hes the answer to replace SEAU your'e crazy.

Sign a Veteran QB and drafting and OLB in the DRAFT should be the # 1 concern. Plus the phins will probably release Madison if he doesnt restructure and that just adds on to the rest of the D we will have to replace once O-GUn, Madison, Bowens and seau either Retire or are released. Plus Brock Marion and sammy Knight arent getting any younger the last time i checked.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what about shaun king? lead tampa to the NFC championship and would have won had it not been for a bad call. unfairly benched after johnson was signed. he was alot like mcnabb when he was starting, wasnt inconsistant and played very well in west coast type passing games. say what u want, i think he deserves a chance for the starting spot in maimi, cause he is no worse than fiedler, hes actually alot better.

Whats so funny. These guys i mentioned will be gone in 1 or 2 years. You think replacing the offense is going to be tuff just wait in 2 years. I just think you can get a good QB in the 3rd round of the upcoming draft.

Whats so funny. These guys i mentioned will be gone in 1 or 2 years. You think replacing the offense is going to be tuff just wait in 2 years. I just think you can get a good QB in the 3rd round of the upcoming draft. [/QUOTE well if they can get a qb in the 3rd round then the number 1 pick should be a wide reciever to complement chambers.not an olb not defense

Back
Top Bottom