TSN's Dolphins Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TSN's Dolphins Report

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Okay what about Fiedler's 30 yard strike to Mcknight for a TD in the backof the endzone whilst scrambling....

And look at the Interception from the pic in my avatar... Gannon threw that ball soft and short, Surtain adjusted better than Rice and got the pick to seal the game.

How many times can I post Jay overthrowing Chambers, or Overthowing Chambers and Chambers getting a concussion. Don't make this sound like I hate Jay, because I like him. Everyone throws pics, and if you look at my avatar, they were playing Oak, and hrmmm, Jay scored to win the game, lol

No knocks on Jay, but people were excited to get Griese this year, would they have been excited to have Gannon back up Jay?

Originally posted by Unconquered
"The team could cruise to a 10-6 record, if not better."

Am I the only one who would be disappointed with a 10-6 record?

Yes, I expect a 12 or 13 win season, and home field advantage.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
They also had a legitimate #1 WR(Irvin) and proven threat at TE(Novacek) that could take the pressure off him and the running game. At this point, Fins don't have them. That's not to say Chambers and McMichael couldn't one day

I still say the O-line made the Big Three what they were. Without that O-line, I think they're all still really good players, but I don't know if they would have been the Hall of Famers that they became.

Originally posted by Unconquered
"The team could cruise to a 10-6 record, if not better."

Am I the only one who would be disappointed with a 10-6 record?

Not if we get a bye out of it. 13-3 with a bye week doesn't do anything for you that 10-6 with a bye doesn't.

Maybe home field for the AFC championship.

But looking at our schedule we should be able to beat more than 10 of those teams.

Aikman was an outstanding QB for Dallas for many years. He fitted the Turner offense to a 'tee'. Aikman never put up huge TD numbers, mainly due to Emmitt scoring most of the red zone TDs. IMHO, had Aikman played in another system, he would have put up Favre type stats.

Aikman was a great QB, just a notch below the Marino/Elway/Montana triumvurate and I believe he has won more SB's than anyone other than Bradshaw and Montana. I would take him in his prime, in a New York (sic) minute over Gannon, Fiedler, or anyone in the league right now. It's all about championships baby, and Aikman was the undisputed leader of the Cowboys teams. He was super accurate, and could throw a great long ball. I live in Dallas and hate the Cowboys, at least since they got rid of JJ and all their Fla players. They have too many Ohio State alumunus now, and I HATE OSU, those cheap shot, cheating ba$#TURDS. Oh I am a Canes fan too.

Originally posted by Emskirch

How many times can I post Jay overthrowing Chambers, or Overthowing Chambers and Chambers getting a concussion. Don't make this sound like I hate Jay, because I like him. Everyone throws pics, and if you look at my avatar, they were playing Oak, and hrmmm, Jay scored to win the game, lol

No knocks on Jay, but people were excited to get Griese this year, would they have been excited to have Gannon back up Jay?

Well Jay usually over throws his receivers on the deep pass and that a good indication he has the arm.Jay problem is knowing how much to put on the ball.Gannon arm is just a notch higher than Pennington.Gannon runs an offense that require quick desicion on short crossing patterns and timing out plays.

Back
Top Bottom