TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

The hip injury makes sense with spinal injury and the finger clenching looks more back than head to me. IMO it's neck/back/spine from accumulation since the hip, which is actually worse because you don't just recover. It doesn't go away.

Pray for the best, that certainly doesn't look good at the moment.

Honestly that looks to me as much like a neck injury as a concussion (I think it's both) -- and you'd think with all of the money we have in college and pro football, they'd come up with some better neck protectors for the players. They make guys wear huge thigh pads they don't like, but protecting a guy's neck when he's being slung around by a 300lb freak athlete? Nah.

I know we don't have much info but my gut feeling is Tua is out for the season.
I think so and honestly. He should just quit. He's been hurt so much every year it's something different. He should find something else to do. And no I'm not saying this in any insulting way. Strictly for his health and safety

I was writing about this earlier today on another finheaven thread - the NFL does not care about players — this moment reveals that fact — Tua did concuss last Sunday - I wasn’t sure till tonight…

This is very troubling!

Tough moment.. and unnecessary - Teddy and SKylar will get it done now…

Back
Top Bottom