Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

Come on bro.

This is not "sponge worthy".

The hyperbolic title, notwithstanding, this could have been put in another thread.

Majority rules today......

Merge or let stand?????? Opinions?
I thought the same thing, but the media is running with it, I didn't think it was news at all.

Merge it, I don't care but this story is gonna blow up in the next 24 hours with the major media organizations. Just watch

Ryan Tannehill is still a free agent. Just come full circle and tell Tua to get lost if he wants to get paid big for not winning big.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

I thought the same thing, but the media is running with it, I didn't think it was news at all.

Merge it, I don't care but this story is gonna blow up in the next 24 hours with the major media organizations. Just watch
All leading back to one source, with zero details.

When was the offer made? What was the structure? Without any info, does it really have any meaning? It's bad enough that every lame ass podcaster jumps on this crap with nothing but a litany on a Twatter posts (again, all leading back to one single report) and baseless speculation.

If you believe this kind of media infestation is meaningful, that is your right. I think it's mostly a monumental waste of time and bandwidth.

I'd like to think members here are a little smarter and more selective than the average social media dumpster fire user.

Maybe I'm wrong in that and just wishful thinking.......

All leading back to one source, with zero details.

When was the offer made? What was the structure? Without any info, does it really have any meaning? It's bad enough that every lame ass podcaster jumps on this crap with nothing but a litany on a Twatter posts (again, all leading back to one single report) and baseless speculation.

If you believe this kind of media infestation is meaningful, that is your right. I think it's mostly a monumental waste of time and bandwidth.

I'd like to think members here are a little smarter and more selective than the average social media dumpster fire user.

Maybe I'm wrong in that and just wishful thinking.......
Go easy on him, Chad probably worked for one of them news orgs that calls the election before it has started 😂

Go easy on him, Chad probably worked for one of them news orgs that calls the election before it has started 😂
I have nothing against Chad. A bit overexuberent about random twatters being equivalent to actual, factual news.

I mean just look at the tweet in its entirety.

"He has missed some OTA time, I've confirmed". Since they haven't even started yet, completely false, can't possibly be confirmed and is designed to create controversy, rather than an attempt at journalism.

He then goes on to say :

"He has missed some OTA* time, I've confirmed, and really it could depend on how negotiations go with his contract as to whether he starts to show up or is there full time."

It could depend? What the hell does that mean? Does he have any info or reason from Tua, his agent, or the Dolphins that is even a consideration? Again, baseless speculation with no evidence one way or the other.

I've worked for 3 TV stations, a Newspaper and 9 Radio stations 😆

I know @Mach2 doesn't like the topic or ppl creating threads around News stories, but we can't change what the News Media is pushing and I'm pretty sure this will feature high on most sports talk shows tomorrow.

Even though I totally agree it's stupid and obvious, they have very little to talk about this time of year and they are gonna run with this until Tua actually signs.

Back
Top Bottom