Tua rookie highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua rookie highlights

I refuse to get excited until we walk into next season with an overhaul of playmakers on offense. Nobody would have a lot of success with who we had.

Do you realize even if nothing changes and we come back with the exact same personnel he should perform better? An actual offseason, 1 year of experience under his belt, Almost 2 year reomved from his surgery, and healthy guys at the skill position. '

If that's all we do he should still be better. But you and i know that's not all we're going to do.

Do you realize even if nothing changes and we come back with the exact same personnel he should perform better? An actual offseason, 1 year of experience under his belt, Almost 2 year reomved from his surgery, and healthy guys at the skill position. '

If that's all we do he should still be better. But you and i know that's not all we're going to do.
I would expect him to play better, but if the weapons aren't there our ceiling as a team isn't very high regardless of Tua's success. It'd be more about the team's success. I fully expect our defense to take a dip next season so I need our offense to take a big leap if we expected to be a playoff team that isn't backing in.

I would expect him to play better, but if the weapons aren't there our ceiling as a team isn't very high regardless of Tua's success. It'd be more about the team's success. I fully expect our defense to take a dip next season so I need our offense to take a big leap if we expected to be a playoff team that isn't backing in.
I respectfully disagree on the defense brother. Its going from 5th to 6th gear! :ffic: Buckle up buttercup.

I respectfully disagree on the defense brother. Its going from 5th to 6th gear! :ffic: Buckle up buttercup.
Meh, we were pretty lucky on injuries and X had a season that consistently saved our asses. I'd like to think it gets better, but very rarely does a defense that's top 2 follow up with even a status quo performance, let alone get better.

I beg to differ! Had we had our weapons we'd be a playoff team..PERIOD! Hell, I'm pretty confident had we played Tenn/Colts we'd win our wildcard game against them too.

Ofcourse, we're not winning a championship with our current roster. But to go from 5-11 to winning a wildcard game is one hell of a season.

Meh, we were pretty lucky on injuries and X had a season that consistently saved our asses. I'd like to think it gets better, but very rarely does a defense that's top 2 follow up with even a status quo performance, let alone get better.

Really? You're going to play the pretty lucky card to defend your point? Who else in the NFL is "pretty lucky?" like every roster.

I beg to differ! Had we had our weapons we'd be a playoff team..PERIOD! Hell, I'm pretty confident had we played Tenn/Colts we'd win our wildcard game against them too.

Ofcourse, we're not winning a championship with our current roster. But to go from 5-11 to winning a wildcard game is one hell of a season.
Yeah, but it generally doesn't work like that. You don't walk into next season, have the exact same everything and think that you're automatically better because you added some weapons.

I need a Smith in my life.

You add some play makers and better the depth on this defense along with check that chin strap cause the Thunder and Lightening are on the horizon. :ffic:

Back
Top Bottom