Tua Tagovailoa says his Mom, Diane, instilled peaceful, optimistic mindset | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa says his Mom, Diane, instilled peaceful, optimistic mindset

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
The snap was low and the ball was on the ground, but Tua Tagovailoa didn't panic.

It was third down and a Charger was about to club him in the back, but Tua quickly plucked up the ball and flung it high and far for 23 yards to DeVante Parker.

"I didn’t know the ball hit the ground until after the play," Parker, the Dolphins receiver said. "But Tua still put the ball in the right spot."

Total calm. Total control. Total belief that it would all work out.

"He is a glass-half-full guy," Miami offensive coordinator Chan Gailey said of Tua. "Everything is going to work out. Everything is going to get better. Everything is going to be just fine."

As Bob Marley once crowed, "Don't worry. About a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right." But for Tua, all of 22, what is the origin of that mindset?

"I would say that I probably get that from my mom," Tagovailoa said this week. "My mom thinks that everything is going to be good. She is a very optimistic person. She is very prayerful over her kids. I would say I get that from my mom. When everyone else panics, mom is the one to say, ‘OK everybody, relax. Everything is going to be good.’"

unbelievable play by Tua, that's what we have been missing

I think what we're understating about that play was the pre snap read.... he knew that was his one-on-one matchup so without hesitation he just gave Parker a shot to make a play on the ball....

Good pass and good catch. Been a while since we have seen any replay worthy videos from the QBs on this team

Good pass and good catch. Been a while since we have seen any replay worthy videos from the QBs on this team
To be fair, Fitz had some exciting plays, and RT made a few world class throws. They were just few, and far between.

Not comparing overall talent by any means.

To be fair, Fitz had some exciting plays, and RT made a few world class throws. They were just few, and far between.

Most of us love Fitz, but Tua is more accurate and appears to have a quicker release.

Dont know why but Tua pops. He has made some throws in his first 3 games that have flashed like RT and RF just didnt seem to do.

Back
Top Bottom