TUA TIME !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA TIME !!!!

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
With Tua able to get on the field and complete one whole series, withOUT being placed on IR, is it the perfect time to try and move him for what we can get ?? I think it is pretty obvious at this point that his stock will never be higher, any chance we could trick the Titans into a trade? Tue and a 2nd for that stud Tannehill? I think we have seen enough of this Tue experiment, it's time to move on. What say you ??

BreakableTerrificHound-size_restricted.gif

With Tua able to get on the field and complete one whole series, withOUT being placed on IR, is it the perfect time to try and move him for what we can get ?? I think it is pretty obvious at this point that his stock will never be higher, any chance we could trick the Titans into a trade? Tue and a 2nd for that stud Tannehill? I think we have seen enough of this Tue experiment, it's time to move on. What say you ??

Sometimes with this threads and posters you can't tell if they're being sarcastic or serious...

WOW, really?? Not one death threat?? Come on people what, is a win over the jets got everyone in a good mood or something??

Are we gonna act like there aren't some posters on here who would quickly welcome a Tua for Tannehill trade? :lol:

WOW, really?? Not one death threat?? Come on people what, is a win over the jets got everyone in a good mood or something??
nerd.jpg

I've never been sold on Tua and still, I am not sold like many on here appear to be. I'll need to see his game translate to this next level before claiming he's the GOAT. LOl well having said that, I absoOooolutely wish him the best and would love to see him dominate as the leader of this team for years to come!! I'm remaining non attached though so I will not be devastated if he does bust.

Ahh and his durability is definitely a concern BUT that's why it's imperative that he has the proper time to fully heal. We cannot underestimate the power of this.
So I love that he is given this time to regenerate while learning under the guidance of Fitzpatrick, who I believe is the perfect mentor for him. Brings me much joy witnessing the connection develop between them. After experiencing such a devastating injury LESS THAN A YEAR AGO it would be absolutely foolish to rush him in!
LOL at all the fans who were hyping him up to start at the beginning of the season.

I'm committed to his healing! He will Boom or bust as a Fin and either way he's got my full support! <3

Back
Top Bottom