Tua working out at Per4orm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working out at Per4orm

It has to sting to hear people want to trade you plus 3 firsts for the guy you played in the national championship.

He was too smug after the Cardinals game when he said he thought the NFL would be harder. He got his wake up call and is grinding to get better.

#ridewittua

The dolphins have a poor history in developing quarterbacks. Call it coaching, call it ownership, or whatever you feel like but it is undeniable. Had Tua fallen in another team with a better situation perhaps he would have started when he was more ready. Either how, he has great natural tools, and with an offensive line we can only hope for the best.

The dolphins have a poor history in developing quarterbacks. Call it coaching, call it ownership, or whatever you feel like but it is undeniable. Had Tua fallen in another team with a better situation perhaps he would have started when he was more ready. Either how, he has great natural tools, and with an offensive line we can only hope for the best.
Flores barely has a history with us so there's that.

I don’t know if it’s a trick of the camera angle, but his thighs look huge

Would be interested in know what other compensation we would get. #9, #40 and Jeudy would certainly be an entertaining offer for the #3 pick.

even Jeudy and 9 would be a go for me. Grabs us a great wr with a history with Tua and still puts us in a position to grab an elite prospect. Maybe they throw in a 4th as well.

If he gets in great shape and his body right, it could really be a gamechanger.

If he gets in great shape and his body right, it could really be a gamechanger.
Jmo what he’s doing now is what he should of been doing all last season, just training, mentally and physically..

Let Fitz lead the team and prep Tua for the future

If we could pull it off, I’d be all over dropping down to #9 and getting Jeudy as well.

100%.

Denver had made it known they want a new QB. They will absolutely be in the conversation for the third pick. As much as I want to draft Penei Sewell, I hope the Jets select him leaving Wilson to go to the highest bidder.

I am asking for pick 9, Jerry Jeudy, 153 and a 2022 2nd.

I'd feel a lot better about the prospects of adding Chase, Pitts, Waddle or Smith ALONG with Jeudy and picks.

Back
Top Bottom