Tuas parents on him coming back next season. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuas parents on him coming back next season.

Most of us know enough about pops at this point that he was going to support Tua playing as long as he was physically able.

Gotta get to that first contract. Then reassess what the future holds.
Bob Dole… the “suck it Trebek” is excellent! I watched the Tom Hanks, Connery, Burt Reynolds clip a couple weeks ago. Almost fell of my computer chair!

Wow!!! That's a horrible thing to say, just because they believe Tua will be back, and have faith, unlike you it seems, you think they care more about the money then their son?
His name should be phinschump45. He believes media apparently and not the professionals saying there is no higher likelihood of concussions if he resumes playing after he has rest.

His name should be phinschump45. He believes media apparently and not the professionals saying there is no higher likelihood of concussions if he resumes playing after he has rest.
Tua is one hit away from another concussion. We need to draft the next qb in 2024.

Phinschump45 probably won’t see anymore of this thread as I have put him on ignore. It’s what I usually do to trolls.

Tua is one hit away from another concussion. We need to draft the next qb in 2024.
Every single player in the NFL is one hit away from a concussion. Guess what, Tua isn't the only player to ever get a concussion. Guess what, Tua isn't the only player that has played in a game this season with a concussion. Guess what, Tua isn't going to be the last player to ever continue playing in a game with a concussion.

Given the love for Mc D, the Dolphins, Grier et al from Tua and the relatives can the Dolphins have a cheap deal on the next contract please.
Love is stronger than dollars.

Isn’t it?

People in management positions very often lie about things. They also very often state what their current plans are, and then change their plans later.

I think Tua is almost certainly the starting QB next season, but 'because Grier said so' is probably the worst possible argument you could ever provide for why that would be the case.

Back
Top Bottom