Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Evening Session | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 08/10/04 TC Report-Evening Session

great job man, did Bua practice? THis is the 1st time I;ve ever read one of your reports and his name isn't mentioned.

And how are the other rookies looking?(Bua,Pope,Hadnot,Care,Pape. we all know what Poole can do)

Hey fins flu love your reports,did you read the thread by DCH does the OL look that bad to you.
He was really negative.

ChambersWI said:
great job man, did Bua practice? THis is the 1st time I;ve ever read one of your reports and his name isn't mentioned.

And how are the other rookies looking?(Bua,Pope,Hadnot,Care,Pape. we all know what Poole can do)

Bua practiced, he's in on a couple tackles if you read the whole thing. Bua, Pope, and Poole I'd put on the first tier with Carey 2nd and Pape and Hadnot 3rd as far as impressing since day 1.

fin13 said:
Hey fins flu love your reports,did you read the thread by DCH does the OL look that bad to you.
He was really negative.

Yeah he's pretty much right on, they did look atrocious. They're not terrible at run-blocking, but right now they are terrible at pass-blocking. The play-by-plays don't tell you the whole story because alot of those pass plays the qb is under pressure and scrambling around. Sometimes it's a sack and they let the play run...but yea the o-line is not making me feel too comfortable right now. Alot of people are worried.

texasPHINSfan said:
"Mr. Flurry",

Thanks so much for your reports - as someone else has said, i look forward to them every day - by far and away the best posts of each day.

I like what i hear about Tolver... any chance you think he'll make 3rd WR? (based on what you've seen in TC).

Yeah I think it's between him and Newson/Thompson as far as the first 3 slots, with Snoop and Simmons long shots at this point. He played well throughout today.

sbh1602 said:
As always, FF, thanks for the report...

A couple of questions. Seems to me WS (Wade Smith) is struggling heavily, I have high hopes for this kid this season, do you believe he'll dissapoint? (aka play at or worse than last year)

Also, is AJ struggling as well? I thought he was getting better...

The oline is the main reason for the qbs struggles right now, they are under extreme pressure almost every play...

Wade Smith did not play well at all today, he got turnstiled a couple times and the bad thing was that it was Jay Williams who did it to him. He was a main reason for the o-line's bad play.

I don't like it... I really want/fear to see this OL in a real game...

Oh well, only 3 1/2 more days...

Finsflurry said:
No way in hell man.

Hey i do pretty good with him in madden 2005 so i thouht hed be good this year

O lol im kiddeing :lol:

As always, thanks for the efforts you make reporting these things!!! But now you have me worried about the damn QBs...just when it sounds like we had some consistency with AJ...aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! But at least the defense appears to have some great young talent behind our starters...have you seen any special teams practice? Just curious if we're going to have any consistency in the punting game this year?

Back
Top Bottom