Tuesday Camp Report - 5-18-04 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday Camp Report - 5-18-04

Feeley looking good, Boston finally not dropping any balls, everyone is starting to show up, is already making my day better after it was horrible last night when my Heat lost last night..UGH

Thanks Dude, much appreciated as usual. I don't know if you paid attention to them, but how was Foerester with the offense? Was he vocal, or did he kind of sit back and take it all in? Also, was COllier there and what was his state of mind.

Thanks for the info on Fins Camp, I all I hear up in Canada is about the negative things going on, good to hear some positive spin.

thx much great job !!!!

blows my away to be able to get to see stuff like that the day after

DrAstroZoom said:
Question: How was the modd of the practice? Did any of the coaching staff assert themselves? How were theplayers responding to direction?
I assume you meant since the OC change...
I see no difference in the mood at camp from earlier this year or even from last year. DW's practices are... efficient (for lack of a better word). Not especially strict like a boot camp (ala JJ's 'hell week' style camps) and not overly playful or disorganized like some Bucs camps I went to many years ago.

Coaches have the Tough Love mentality and are just as quick to praise as to repramand. But as far as any one coach asserting themselves, I see no change.

Boston had a great practice. Man, is he fast..A.J. looks the part of a real NFL Qb that can make every throw he just needs to work on selling his play action fakes. He's playaction fakes reminds me of how Dan the Man us to do it. I think that has to do with the fact that he's from a WCO. Besides that, I can see why Rick brought him in..

Back
Top Bottom