Tune into my post Draft radio show! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tune into my post Draft radio show!

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FOOTBALL FANS (Dolphins fans in particular). Tune into my post first/second round (if it's done) draft show live today at 5 pm eastern time. I'll be fielding phone calls to any Dolfan (or football fan for that matter) who wants to call up and vent their frustration on the Ronnie Brown pick or who want to call up and say how wonderful the pick is. The floor is open to you guys (or girls) so do a finheaven brother a favor and tune in (and call) to show your support. All calls will be fielded so any fin fan who wants to chip in their 2 cents there's no better place to do it (except for finheaven of course). Information on how to tune in will be at the bottom of this thread. I appreciate in advance everyone who tunes in and for anyone who calls I will be grateful lol!

www.wqke.org

Click listen in the upper left corner of the homepage and then hit listen on the page that the link takes you too!

To call (which I hope to hear from fellow Dolfans and fans of any team for that matter) and say a comment dial 518-564-3694...THE FLOOR IS WIDE OPEN TO ANY OPINIONS SO CALL AND BE HEARD!

Please do call in, I'd appreciate it.

With the said, our first surprise of the day (at least a surprise to me)...The Titans taking Pac Man Jones. This draft is gonna have some curveballs I can see!

clear.gif

Welcome to Miami Ronnie Brown!

I'm pretty pissed we took Ronnie Brown bro. I'll be tuning in and calling to b*tch and moan about this pick lol. Anyways man, cool you got a show, I can't wait to listen in!

Aight everyone, I'm about to go on air. All Dolfans tune in. I will have instant messenger up so Dolfans can message there comments too. I'll say the name I'm on over the air. To tune in just look at my first post in this thread. I hope a lot of u call and send comments (and tune in lol), I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the draft so far!

Back
Top Bottom