Turkey Day Splash | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey Day Splash

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Not trying to look ahead and overlook the Redskins or anything like that, just trying to find the answer to something.

Are we wearing our throwbacks next Thursday? I think every team is suppose to, and it would be cool following the orange jerseys up with throwbacks. I'd assume it will be the all-whites, as Dallas usually plays in their blue/silver ones(correct if wrong).

Thanks, CO84

I was under the impression we were.

Our throwbacks aint a hell of alot different, though.

They are a little different, but nothing like the change the Pats wore last season compared to their normal stuff.

I love miami's throwbacks!! The colors are a bit brighter!

I am pretty sure that we are wearing throwbacks on Thanksgiving since that is what everyone has been doing as of late.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Not trying to look ahead and overlook the Redskins or anything like that, just trying to find the answer to something.

Are we wearing our throwbacks next Thursday? I think every team is suppose to, and it would be cool following the orange jerseys up with throwbacks. I'd assume it will be the all-whites, as Dallas usually plays in their blue/silver ones(correct if wrong).

Thanks, CO84

Dallas is one of the few teams, I believe, that wears it's white jerseys at home.

Yeah they usually do wear white at home. (We do too) So i assume we will wear throwbacks, but with the Aqua jersey.

fearthefish, I'll be there. Driving in from Southeastern New Mexico. Usually try to make it to one of the games each year when they come West. Dallas was the best option this year. Last year it was the Denver game. What a classic battle that was.

Our throwbacks are really different from our regular uni's.....

No logos on the jersey......BIG numbers......grey facemask.....the dolphin logo low on the sun......the big stripe on the pants....and the rainbow socks.......I LOVE OUR THROWBACKS.

We have only wore those throwbacks against the Jets in that 75th Anniversary season...we wore the whites.

Back
Top Bottom