Turn around | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turn around

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think we are do for one of those storied turn arounds. Dave finally decides to rips the team, saying he is dissapointed in the play, and the players themselves are dissapointed in the play of the team. Sometimes, that is just the thing to turn a ball club around. I know this team has problems, but if we take this one week at a time, you never know. The Ravens turned their dismal season into a superbowl win, and I think we can do it to!

not gonna happen. dave is just being dave in disguise of a man who is about to lose his job and he knows it. he is forced to look mad. he wasnt mad on the sidelines sunday. he should have been. he wasnt mad on hte sidelines against houston. he should have been. he wasnt mad against new england when the offense sucked and made mistakes. he should have. he should have been mad alot of times. he doesnt. he is "even keeld" as they say.

Originally posted by finfan54
not gonna happen. dave is just being dave in disguise of a man who is about to lose his job and he knows it. he is forced to look mad. he wasnt mad on the sidelines sunday. he should have been. he wasnt mad on hte sidelines against houston. he should have been. he wasnt mad against new england when the offense sucked and made mistakes. he should have. he should have been mad alot of times. he doesnt. he is "even keeld" as they say.

Im not arguing your opinion, but are we talking about about the same offense vs. N. England that gave us both FG oppurtunities?

Im pretty sure that when we lose, everybody gets mad,... its just the way that people 'handle the loss' that is diffrent, I think Wanny maybe testing this new personality out, only problem is that half the team knows thats not him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything can happen, hell the chargers, falcons and jags all won last week...Ok fine one of them is a fluke but all three winning in the same week what are the chances??

Last week or the week before, the last place teams in each division went 7-1. ..

.Anything can happen.

I think this spark will turn into a magical blue flame. Just like the magical blue flame that occurs when a fart ignites....
As I looked at the schedule posted on my fridge, I thought each remaining game could be winnable.
Hopefully our team will get a tenacity like Montecore, the mystical yet misunderstood white tiger who enacted a savage betrayal against Roy Horn, my favorite flaming illusionist.;)

I totally agree? lol

We can do this! heh, well... we will see Sunday. We have to beat the Ravens, and I think we can now that we have surtain and thomas back.

It will either be a turnaround, a total collapse or pretty much the same. Don't quote me on that.

Originally posted by lotion
I think this spark will turn into a magical blue flame. Just like the magical blue flame that occurs when a fart ignites....
As I looked at the schedule posted on my fridge, I thought each remaining game could be winnable.
Hopefully our team will get a tenacity like Montecore, the mystical yet misunderstood white tiger who enacted a savage betrayal against Roy Horn, my favorite flaming illusionist.;)

Ahh...Grasshopper Lotion San. I applaud you for the faith you continue to show for our beloved Dolphins.

BUT... Just as that magical blue flame... is in fact... the essence of turd and we are all well aware...You can not polish one of those GEMS, because... the more you rub it, the duller it gets.

I fear this is what our Phins have become. A heaping steamy pile of Do-Do.

I have been a Phin fan from the time of their conception and I must say " I have never seen such a sorry display of football" as I have seen in the past two weeks.

Let's only hope that what you see comes to past.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
It will either be a turnaround, a total collapse or pretty much the same. Don't quote me on that.

I have decided to quote you on this, so it better shake out any of those ways you said, cause if it doesn't *shakes fist*

But seriously, I think this will be a turning point in the season, for better or for worse we will have to find out.

If the Phins win the next two they are in big time contention again. They have very good chance of doing that. My guess is we can either win at Dallas or at New England. Would love both, but one would be fine too. Then the three weeks after that we either go 3-0 or 2-1 and we should be fine.

Norv needs to give the O a executable game plan..........The D needs to brush themselves off and put behind them a bad game.............everyone has one.......if Norv can figure out a way for ricky to get over a hundred yards and we get a convincing win.......it gives us a chance to build some confidence!!! go phins!!!1

Back
Top Bottom