Turner cut already! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turner cut already!

Etuoo33

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here it is just one day since the Jests signed Patrick Turner and apparently they have given him his walking papers, yet again. Must not have taken them long to find out he knew nothing about the Phin Offense.

Guess they got all the info they needed from us.

If he knew the playbook better he'd probably have a job for another day or two.

Rex: "So Pat, how's that Dolphin playbook lookin like?"

Turner: "We had a playbook?"

Rex: *facepalm*.

It is very obvious they brought him in only to get some inside access to the Dolphins. They got what they needed, so they dumped him. Would be funny if Miami re-signed him to get an inside view of what has gone on with the Jets the past few days.

Rex: "So Pat, how's that Dolphin playbook lookin like?"

Turner: "We had a playbook?"

Rex: *facepalm*.

It begs the question do the jest have defensive playbook? Because, it seems like Revis covers the #1 WR and everyone goes after the QB.... rather sandlot if you ask me.

It is very obvious they brought him in only to get some inside access to the Dolphins. They got what they needed, so they dumped him. Would be funny if Miami re-signed him to get an inside view of what has gone on with the Jets the past few days.

It'd be hilarious. There are some on this site who would call for Tony & Jeff to be lynched after they were shot and electrocuted.

I believe that Turner is being placed on the practice squad.We have one spot open.

Practice squad is GOOD! He's spent a lot of time there and is quite comfortable watching and waiting.

Interrogated him for information, paid him 50 bucks, now hes back to living on the streets.

I think the Jets found out he was to dumb to remember our playbook!

They only nabbed him to interogate him about our offense. Then they realized that he was too stupid and lazy to grasp our offense which is why he never saw the field and got cut from us!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom