Turner is close | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turner is close

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just got this potential list of Charger head coaches off espn. The same list last week only consisted of Parcells, Mariuci, and Turner; thus making it look like Norv would have the job, but a week later alot more names have been thrown in the mix, so I am thinking that if they wanted Norv he would already have the job. I also think if Dave wanted Mike he would already have the job. Anyway here is the list from espn.com:

Ted Cottrell
June Jones
Wade Phillips
Bill Parcells
Norv Turner
Steve Mariucci
Jim Mora
Marty Schottenheimer
Marv Levy

Ted Cottrell-Ex Patriot...might not be bad :o
June Jones-Never heard of him :rolleyes:
Wade Phillips-Wouldn't think about it:fire:
Bill Parcells-Oh hell yeah...But Bucs are getting him:cry:
Norv Turner-You guys like him..I'm not parcial :rolleyes:
Steve Mariucci-Would be nice but don't think it will happen :(
Jim Mora-Stay at home :yell:
Marty Schottenheimer-See ya....retire:p
Marv Levy-Keep your old ass retired...:rolleyes:

Yes he did, but know he coaches a very good Hawai team. The same Hawai team the ended Fresno St. bcs hope, and scored 72 on BYU. On a different topic kind of I want to be a football coach professionaly(not NFL just get paid for it) and I think Hawai would be the hardest job in all of coaching. They probably only have the budget for like 5 recruiting trips, and can you imagine telling a kids mom that you are about to take her kid 5 to 10 thousand miles away from her.

See I don't really care about Norv I just don't want Shula, and since Norv is the only other canadiate I am all for Norv.

After seeing what Norv did with the Redskins....I don't like him :o

Originally posted by Dajesus

See I don't really care about Norv I just don't want Shula, and since Norv is the only other canadiate I am all for Norv.
exactly

Back
Top Bottom