Turnover margin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turnover margin

dolfan201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Dolphins have managed to climb out, and stay out, of the NFL cellar in turnover margin in recent weeks. They’re at minus-7, which is tied for 25th with Arizona in the 31-team NFL…

Do you think we can at least get to 0 by the end of the season....

Originally posted by dolfan201
Do you think we can at least get to 0 by the end of the season....
we better or we will end up 11-5

Well, we have had an awful turnover margin this season. The offense, in the beginning, turned it over too much, but have stopped for the most part in the last three weeks. We are second in the league against the pass, but we didn't have many interceptions, and still don't. We got a lot of Peyton though. If we played like we did against the Colts for the rest of the year, then we can get our turnover margin back to 0, but I doubt that it will happen, but we have been doing better.

We'll need it to happen against these teams like SF and NE

I think we have matured as a team. I think we got the majority of our mistakes and injuries out of the way earlier this season, whereas some of the other teams in our Conference are falling apart. (ex-Colts, Broncos, Raiders and the Jets). The Steelers have been strong and may collapse to the pressure of the playoffs. The Patriots are like us and are on a roll. Anything is possible this year, but never underestimate the power of the Dolphins!!:D

Back
Top Bottom