Tush push thoughts | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tush push thoughts

I was just surprised when it became a thing because I thought it was illegal - but I guess that's only illegal in college. But that's why a lot of people think its "not football" - it is illegal in other places and similar plays are illegal at other times.

I don't say this lightly, but if a team is going to do that and get it anyways.......punish the QB EVERYTIME. Crash your LB's from the outside and have your safety jump over the top and hit the QB as hard as you can EVERYTIME!
That's the game within the game. If you're gonna expose your guy like that over and over teams have to take advantage.

Philadelphia Eagles have the only QB who is a powerlifter who can squat 650 lbs. it isn't just Hurts but he is the key why it is so successful for the team. He may look physically similar to many other QBs but he is not the same. He has ridiculous physical strength.

Philadelphia Eagles have the only QB who is a powerlifter who can squat 650 lbs. it isn't just Hurts but he is the key why it is so successful for the team. He may look physically similar to many other QBs but he is not the same. He has ridiculous physical strength.
I think they'd be nearly as good with the traditional quarterback sneaks. Hurst is definitely a weapon and really good at this play.

There is one way to stop the Eagles tush push. You need to designated 1 guy on D to go helmet to helmet with Hurts everytime until he gets concussed. Then the Eagles will have to stop running it.

I ****ing hate it and i think its trash. probably biased because they **** down our throats with it but i felt that way prior as well

I ****ing hate it and i think its trash. probably biased because they **** down our throats with it but i felt that way prior as well
Same. I just don't see it as a football play and I said that before Philadelphia went four for four on those against Miami.

Honestly, I'm not sure how it's any different from a chop block?

I heard someone on the radio ask why defenses can't aid a player in blocking a kick, essentially hoisting a player up. 🤔

Isn't that pretty much the same thing and no way would the league allow that.

The Eagles ran 68 plays. 4 of them were the sneak play.

Stop the other 64 plays and this isnt a problem.

Ya'll need to stop worrying about a play that is used 4 times a game.

I see no reason to ban it. If it was us doing it instead of the Eagles would we all be complaining about how the rest of the league wants to ban a play we're good at. This is how the league is becoming softer ever year. People see a team that's good at a physical play and they say ban it. Man I wish I could go back to the early 90's when Steve Atwater and Loius Oliver would just dare WR's to make a catch over the middle cause they would make them pay! Football is a physical sport no reason to soften it up. Imagine going into boxing and telling a boxer he didn't have to put that much power behind his punch because he could have gotten the same results while using less force. It's make the sport less interesting to watch. I love watching football because of it's physicality!

Back
Top Bottom