Tv Special About Ricky Williams On Cable Channel 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tv Special About Ricky Williams On Cable Channel 63

knight6jb said:
anyone know what channel it is in orlando?

IDK about the channel as I live in SoCal, but the station is SpikeTV if that helps

mjwenz said:
There's already been topics about this.

lol, yeah, I STARTED the other one, haha, I was gonna say something but I figured someone else would pick up my slack

its SPIKE TV. Old documentary.

Any of the top running backs, Edwards or Williamson at WR in the first round and McPherson in the 2nd and Parrish in the third would make for an excellent draft. Don't overlook Parrish (no pun intended), Rolle says he is the best WR he faced in college. That says a lot. I would love to see him in the slot with Chambers and Edwards or Williamson on the outside. Memories of the Rams couple years ago. He would be a tremendous boost to our returning teams. We haven't had a good returner since Walker and the little midget from Virginia (starts with an O i believe).

dougfinsfan72 said:
Any of the top running backs, Edwards or Williamson at WR in the first round and McPherson in the 2nd and Parrish in the third would make for an excellent draft. Don't overlook Parrish (no pun intended), Rolle says he is the best WR he faced in college. That says a lot. I would love to see him in the slot with Chambers and Edwards or Williamson on the outside. Memories of the Rams couple years ago. He would be a tremendous boost to our returning teams. We haven't had a good returner since Walker and the little midget from Virginia (starts with an O i believe).

clear.gif

dougfinsfan72 said:

Well THIS is a totally random post for this thread. That being said, I like Parrish too and would definately like him in a Dolphins uniform next season, hopefully we can get him later on, like 3 or 4

Back
Top Bottom