Two issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two issues

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
hey mods/ admin, I have two seperate issues.

#1 in the upper right hand corner when i try to login the facebook icon is interferring with my ability to login my username because of the facebook icon. please advise me waht to do .

#2 I deleted my photo album and i wanted to start over and i tried to download pics and i may have tried to download two many pics which i accidently tried to put on my album cover and a messege keeps apearing how do i fix this ? any help would be great.

hey mods/ admin, I have two seperate issues.

#1 in the upper right hand corner when i try to login the facebook icon is interferring with my ability to login my username because of the facebook icon. please advise me waht to do .

#2 I deleted my photo album and i wanted to start over and i tried to download pics and i may have tried to download two many pics which i accidently tried to put on my album cover and a messege keeps apearing how do i fix this ? any help would be great.
issue 1, what resolution are you using? if you are lower than 1028x768 try upping your resolution.
issue 2 I'm not sure what error you are getting, try deleting your cookies etc, and then upload one picture, make it the album cover then upload the rest.

Back
Top Bottom