Two players from the U dismissed from team after raping a girl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two players from the U dismissed from team after raping a girl

Should have just left them on the team. The beating they would have recieved on September 1st would have been punishment enough. :d-day:

Welcome to the ACC Lou :brewskis:

I'll save my trash talk until after we figure out who plays QB for us :idk:

Welcome to the ACC Lou :brewskis:

I'll save my trash talk until after we figure out who plays QB for us :idk:

Thanks! Believe me we're happy to be here! We're all looking forward to some great football games against UM, FSU, Clemson, et al.

You guys are in the tough Atlantic division with those other two. Should be a dog fight to see who gets to play us for the title

cue WV to say what a ****ty conference it is :)

You guys are in the tough Atlantic division with those other two. Should be a dog fight to see who gets to play us for the title

cue WV to say what a ****ty conference it is :)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll finish second behind FSU. I've got this feeling that Clemson is going to underperform this season.

Duke his putting a good team out there this year, no?

I'm thinking they are more a one year wonder. VT and NC should both be better and we should as well. QB is a concern but UM has a ton of playmakers so it should be a solid offense with a strong running game. As far as defense who knows. They added some decent players including a 5 star DE that Bama wanted but the DC is the same so like I said who knows.

I was at first but then i saw the Bama article :chuckle:

Besides the crab snatcher is kind of played out.

If the Canes players are guilty I hope they spend a long time in prison. That's where rapist belong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at first but then i saw the Bama article :chuckle:

Besides the crab snatcher is kind of played out.

If the Canes players are guilty I hope they spend a long time in prison. That's where rapist belong.

I said the same thing about Winston, I don't care how good he is. However, if some chick got bombed and ended up with some regrets then shame on her. We will probably never know the whole truth there. I don't get it though...it can't be hard to get laid as a football player. Why even take a chance in an iffy situation?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
good ole Nick Saban. its all about winning, criminals welcome

The main issue I have is that these coaches are expected to be on top of all 80+ kids at all times.... yet NCAA rules are in place to prevent exactly that from happening.

Coaches are only allowed so much time to be in contact with their players, especially during summer. It's difficult to monitor your players like you'd want to when the rules prevent you from doing it.

Back
Top Bottom