Two sources now think T.O is a possibilty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two sources now think T.O is a possibilty

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fox sports list us as a possible suiter and Dan Le Betarad thinks the best thing to come out of the Feely deal is the possibilty of opeing up enough cap to get T.O.
I would love him still not sure where we are going to get the money. Chambers would be the best #2 option in the nfl. IMO

i think TO is just going to use us to raise his asking price, and probably end up in philly.

I just don't see TO getting himself into another position where he may not have a decent QB, he hated Garcia, why would he take a chance that Feely is going to be good.

Let him go to philly. The guy's never gonna be happy unless they pass the ball on every down and they trow it to HIM on every down.I don't want hm here and hope we'll take a WR in the 1st round.

Ozzy rules!!

Well Feely is coming from Philly....Where TO is projected to go...so the answer is obvious. Feely is McNabb Jr....:D

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I just don't see TO getting himself into another position where he may not have a decent QB, he hated Garcia, why would he take a chance that Feely is going to be good.

KNowing our D is better than san fran he will have his best shot to win a SB. And I dont think we are done signing QB's this offseason. Think Rivers or Losman are still possibilties.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

True...I would also add...in Miami we have more playmakers than San. Fran. has...IMO...RW, CC, RM,...I just can't see TO getting himself in another San. Fran. type of situtation w/ an "unproven" qb with more playmakers on the O side!!!

But $$$ talks!!!

Who knows???

Go Fins!!!

I Don't want TO, He will bring to much pressure to a QB trying to learn our system because he will want the ball every time which will cause Chambers to be upset and want to leave!!

Why spend all of our FA cash on TO, when we can draft a very solid WR in the draft???....

TO is a cancer, he's past his prime IMO, and he's very hard to keep happy. He wouldn't be a very good fit in Miami IMO....

Besides, if he wasn't happy with Garcia, how's he going to feel about Feeley???....

There's no chance of TO ending up in Miami IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

It's very possible

especially since this offseason has been intruiging to some but underwhelming if not flat out disapointing to others, so I think we're definetly in for a big splash. My question is why sign a T.O., when you have several big time receivers in the draft that we will certainly have access to when we pick? This is the year of the reciever, T.O. picked a bad year for free agency, because there are soo many young studs in this draft.

But then again if T.O came aboard, Chris Chambers, and a stud rookie all in trainig camp, with DT, Simmons and Tolver battling out for the other spots, I would say that would probably makes us the most dangerous wr corp in the NFL.

I don't see it happening because we need Ol to make feely look good and wanspeil look even better, then again anything can happen.

I hope we get T.O. We will need him With AJ Fiedler Junior throwing the ball.

With the money TO would cost, there's no way we would be able to keep our current O-line, much less upgrade it. And with that O-line I don't care if Marino was throwing to TO, we'd still suck.

Originally posted by slubeaner
i think TO is just going to use us to raise his asking price, and probably end up in philly.
Exactly. I totally agree. As much as I'd love to see him here, this is gonna be just like when Neon Deion came down here and signed elsewhere. I can't imagine TO coming here with Feeley as our QB. Feeley isn't proven as a starter. Who would you rather have throw you the ball? Feeley or McNabb?

How is Feely proven as a starter?

He has won four games against losing team? Is that proven? In that case Jay is a league MVP!

Were gonna draft one of those 6-3 to 6-5 guys. probably one who played the west coast. That guy from Washington ST or whatever. I got a feeling like buffalo or pittsburgh is going Rivers and all those WRS we will have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom