Two sources now think T.O is a possibilty | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two sources now think T.O is a possibilty

I hope you are wrong!!!

When Jay came into Miami...he proved nothing and all the Feebler huggers say hey but look at his wining percentage.

Feeley proved more than Jay did before he got here...that's a fact!!!

Even getting Brunell would not have guaranteed us anything!!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Mark my words this QB move will come back to haunt us.

I don't like it either. If we're going to get a third-string QB, I think that pretty much says what Sage's chances are of ever winning the starting job. I looked at Feeley's stats and see nothing but a younger version of Fiedler. But boy, do I hope I'm wrong.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Mark my words this QB move will come back to haunt us.

It will only haunt us if Feeley is worse than Fiedler.....

I highly doubt he'll be worse....

We could have gone after Brunell harder, but it would be costing us much more than Feeley is. We tried to lure Ramsey out of Washington, but Gibbs is being very stubborn about it, and wont trade Ramsey. He would have also most likely cost us our #20 pick in the draft. A pick we need desperately.....

Our only other option would have been to break the bank on Garcia, or possibly a FA yet to be announced. Drafting a rookie solves nothing in year one, so going with Feeley was basically the last option. It could turn out to be a very good decision as well...

Here is a quote from Andy Reid that I found on the Eagles Board...

"You always go in [to the offseason] trying to better yourself," Reid said. "But it's got to be a [good] fit. Obviously, we're not going to break the bank for one guy and jeopardize the rest of the team and give up X amount of dollars to sign one player, which means I'd have to get rid of two players. I'm probably not going to go in that direction and put the team in a bind."

Doesn't really look like they will go after TO with that kind of statement..

IMO I believe TO will go to the team that throws him the MONEY, not to one that specifically throws him the ball...

Back
Top Bottom