Two thou for Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two thou for Ricky?

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pro Football Weekly's "The Way We Hear It" feature this week points out the problems that the Jets and Patriots are both having at defensive tackle.

The Jets had planned for Josh Evans to start at their three-technique tackle spot, with first-round pick Jimmy Robertson playing behind him. But with Evans probably done for the year (drug suspension), Robertson becomes the starter right away and they'll have to find a street free agent to back him up. :jetssuck:

The Pats are switching to a 3-4 and needed to get a nose tackle in the draft because Richard Seymour doesn't have the technique to play that role. But the guy they used their first pick on, Ty Warren, has the same problems, and their other rookie, Dan Klecko, is way too small. :nesucks:

I have circled those four games on my calendar, as I expect we'll see that counter play that worked so amazing late last year about 20 times in each. :lol:

Richard Seymour is being moved to LE. So it's up to Warren and whoever they throw in there. The 3-4 was made to run against. :)

Originally posted by Muck
Richard Seymour is being moved to LE. So it's up to Warren and whoever they throw in there. The 3-4 was made to run against. :)
was made to run right up the gut unless you have a great NT like Bob Baumhower, it is a terrible D to play IMO

Originally posted by daryls61

He will be hurt by week 5. He lacks heart.

:confused:

you cannot be serious. he ran all over buffalo at the ralph like they were standing still. he is in the process of conquering a debilitating social phobia. he never pointed the finger last year at anyone of his teammates, even though he was the only player producing at times. he is working harder this offseason than he did last season, not sitting on his laurels after proving the critics wrong. i enjoy posts by guys such as clumped and justafan, even though they are buffalo fans, they can be fairly objective...it is idiots like yourself who post senseless drivel that make me want to puke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Go harass the Jets fans in the Gang Green forums!
Beside you might have more luck beating them this year.
Enough with the smack!
Go Dolphins!

All I can say is wow..:(

Btw, who was that guy who came from New Orleands to Miami and dropped how many pounds, etc to become a more versatile RB? Mmhmm, you can figure it out ;).

And it's hard to do that when you're mostly muscle (or atleast he is now ;p).

wow, i think that is the most biast piece of crap that i have ever read... I am still confused on whether this guy is serious or if he is joking...

everyone said that ricky would be hurt early on last year.... he never was... now he is stronger than ever and has a special diet that prevents him from being injured...

He doesnt lack heart either... he never gave up on the team last year. The team loves him and he loves the team. You have no idea what you are talking about.... just because a player doesnt talk annoying and loud like a ray lewis does not mean he lacks heart... you must know nothing about football...

oh, and how would lacking heart make you get injured early in the season...

RELAX BOYS!!!! We were once young and nieve like this guy, but we were never as stupid as him... He still has some learning to do about football, and not being byast...

RUN RICKY RUN ALL OVER THE BILLS!!!!!

:rolleyes: Maybe this will help. Daryls61 -----> :chair: <------ Fin Fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Two thousand would be alright if we were the #1 offense in the league. I would rather see the ball spread around a lot more. I think 14 or 1500 would be healthier for everyone and let the receivers get some glory.

Back
Top Bottom