Two thou for Ricky? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two thou for Ricky?

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Pro Football Weekly's "The Way We Hear It" feature this week points out the problems that the Jets and Patriots are both having at defensive tackle.

The Jets had planned for Josh Evans to start at their three-technique tackle spot, with first-round pick Jimmy Robertson playing behind him. But with Evans probably done for the year (drug suspension), Robertson becomes the starter right away and they'll have to find a street free agent to back him up. :jetssuck:

The Pats are switching to a 3-4 and needed to get a nose tackle in the draft because Richard Seymour doesn't have the technique to play that role. But the guy they used their first pick on, Ty Warren, has the same problems, and their other rookie, Dan Klecko, is way too small. :nesucks:

I have circled those four games on my calendar, as I expect we'll see that counter play that worked so amazing late last year about 20 times in each. :lol:

Awesome! When I used to be a Cowboy fan in the early 90's, when we had Norv, I used to love it when we played defenses running the 3-4! Remember the Superbowls against the Bills? We tore their a$$ up!! :D

Steve

Originally posted by daryls61

He will be hurt by week 5. He lacks heart.

From what I remember, he had enough heart to run all over y'all last yr :D

o, and stop wit da smack talk man...cuz u just kno da Bills r gonna piss themselves when they see "MIA" on the schedule dis yr. GO FINS!

I just think Ricky is in it for himself. The FINS seem to lack team chemistry. I will admit that I am not down there. The info I get is mostly from ESPN or sites like this.

If they lacked team chemistry

You wouldn't see JT, ZT, Fiedler, Chambers etc.. all hanging out at Miami Heat games. They have their problems but it's not becasue of the lack of team chemistry.

I just think Ricky is in it for himself. The FINS seem to lack team chemistry. I will admit that I am not down there. The info I get is mostly from ESPN or sites like this.

Oh is that why he's attending off season conditioning with the team, going to Jay's qb school, hanging out with teammates, having team mates at his parties, because he's in it for himself..These are things he didn't do with the saints. Team Chemistry is not the problems..Team Heart may be a point..but it's not chemistry, the team gets alone fine...They need to play tough down the strech...that's what we're looking for..ie. they bring in Seau, Knight, Buckley, Thompson, and Ricky has proved he'll play hard until the end...

What I mean by chemistry is the ability to play well together. Not going out to basketball games or getting along. The Fins have many good individual but can they feed off each other and play together. I worry about the Bills Chemistry with all the new players they have.

The Bills of the early 90's didn't get along too well but the played well together.

What I mean by chemistry is the ability to play well together. Not going out to basketball games or getting along. The Fins have many good individual but can they feed off each other and play together. I worry about the Bills Chemistry with all the new players they have.

The Bills of the early 90's didn't get along too well but the played well together.

Its a nice post, except you asked a question and then showed that the Bills didn't get along but were able to be successful.

I think chemistry is overrated. You don't pick the first pick in the draft and wonder, hrmmm I wonder if this guy will mix in with the team. You pick the best available individual.

Like it or not, the team feeding off one another will not help Jay Fiedler become Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom