Two very important dates!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two very important dates!!!!!!!

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And I know neither one of them does any one know theese.

1. Date Brunell is released.
2. Date of the DRAFT

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
And I know neither one of them does any one know theese.

1. Date Brunell is released.
2. Date of the DRAFT
A source close to Brunell said the Dolphins have made it clear they plan to pursue Brunell when he is cut by Jacksonville and becomes a free agent. Brunell, who was replaced last season by rookie Byron Leftwich when Brunell was hurt, is due a $2 million roster bonus in early March and has a base salary of $6.5 million for the 2004 season.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7860712.htm

4/24-25/04 NFL draft in New York, NY

oh my god. i cannot believe this. you are actully looking foward to brunell. the guy is 33 years old, 6-13 record the past 2 seasons and lost his job to a rookie. hes got at best 2 years left. he's more injury prone than fiedler. and he is way past his prime. come on people give me a break. fiedler may be bad but at least he has a WINNING RECORD regardless of what you want to contribute that to.

The important date will be the one about 2 weeks after we pick him up. The guy is wash up. We do not need a old guy for one year who is worse than what we already have. We need a younger guy who can be here in the future. Heck just bring Dan back if ya want to bring back a old guy. Brunell behind THIS OL, give me a break. He wouldn't make it though the first half of the first pre-season game.

oh my god. i cannot believe this. you are actully looking foward to brunell. the guy is 33 years old, 6-13 record the past 2 seasons and lost his job to a rookie. hes got at best 2 years left. he's more injury prone than fiedler. and he is way past his prime. come on people give me a break. fiedler may be bad but at least he has a WINNING RECORD regardless of what you want to contribute that to.
I agree with Musk.

Back
Top Bottom