Ty Culver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Culver

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
think he will be the starter going into next year?
he was plugged in and played very solid at the end of the year..
thoughts...

Maybe .. he didn't get very many oppurtunities but what I saw of him was a guy that can pick the ball off, and he actually hits very hard .. but those hits went unnoticed because of the situations he'd unleash them in

And don't forget, he's built pretty darn muscular and bench pressed 225 pounds 25 times which is pretty strong for a defensive back.

yea i live in the bay so a bunch of my friends are 9er fans i have a pic of that hit on my myspace all my friends hate,...
haha also have a pic of ginn stiff armin nhamdi of the raiders

i'm feeling more and more comfortable with him... remember, he's coming from GB where their safety depth is simply amazing, he might be another guy like brandon london that has a lot of potential and needed a better opportunity...

the way i see it right now, the fins will try to resign bell and hill, draft a FS. That would lead to Bell/ culver SS and Hill/ rookie FS ... not too shabby

Hmm? Wow, this does make me feel real good about the back of our defense. I do indeed believe that one of our first two draft picks will be a FS. Whether its Rashard Johnson, Lou Delmas, William Moore, or Patrick Chung...we will be in good shape at the S spot with: the rookie and Hill at FS and Bell and Culver at the SS spot.

all in all culver is great for depth, and mabey more, i like that he can come in adn we dont loose a whole lot. he will be very very useful when playing pass happy teams like NE and zona

On a side note, he'll be in Naples, Italy this Saturday. He's there with Noah Herron, Nick Roach, Dave Rayner, and Adam Hayward - not exactly an all-star group (especially for a military appreciation tour), but at least I get to meet a current Dolphins player.

I hope he can do some good things this upcoming season. He was fairly solid for us this year, so maybe it'll carry over.

Dude was a beast at Fresno State.

I'd be worried if he was a full-time starter next season. He was a nice backup, though.

I like his endurance. I mean to ride here all the way from Green Bay...
clear.gif

what i like too is that Culver is a good STs player too.

No the rookie, Clemson will take Bells spot in a year or 2. Culver won't even make the team this year!!

Back
Top Bottom