Ty Law A Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law A Dolphin?

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
I mean after all he does live in South Fl. What do you guys think?

Who doesn't? Seems like every nfl player home here and would like to play here.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
I would have to say if he gets healthy and we can pick him up for a reasonable amount it probably wouldnt be a bad move. I wouldnt mind seeing him pick off T. Brady. I mean after all he does live in South Fl. What do you guys think?

I'd like him to come here too, but chances are that won't happen he costs to much and IMO he's an egomanic

nando03 said:
Yeah I'd like to see that. He would really help our DB's and possibly move to FS if need be to pro-long his career.

Ty Law isnt coming to miami to play FS.....

Ty Law is not coming here.

Nick is not going to throw mega dollars at the guy.

Would I like to see it? Hell yah....even though it would take about 8 weeks not to still hate him like poisen.

All that being said...I don't see it happening. Even with the loss of Poole we still go 4 deep at corner. Giving a 30 odd year old corner, coming off a major injury, a long term/big money contract makes no sense whatsoever...if we wanted to do that we would have given Pat a contract extension...that would have made more sense in my opinion.

Never Say Never I Really Think It Would Be A Good Fit If He Is Healthy I Really Think We Should Pick Him Up.

Buddwalk said:
our dline will make our secondary very good this year...and you'll see us getting about 2x as many ints as last year

Actually I am worried about our DLine...we have a ton of ends, but Chester and Bowens aren't exactly spring chickens, and Bowens isn't coming along real well...I read that he has gotten frustrated with the rehab.

I don't think that Saban will spend the kinda money that Law would want...he wants to get younger not older...but I think we would all love to see Law in Miami....

I like all the visionaries here! Since you have a crystal ball, please show me the article that says he went somewhere else. If not it is just a question/rumor we heard, and I think most of us................if possible would take him! Thats what this thread is about. Your opinion. You dont think he will come, youre probably right, but when the media spectulates, lets go with it.

Thank you,
JAWSCH

PatsSuck456 said:
I'd like him to come here too, but chances are that won't happen he costs to much and IMO he's an egomanic
who cares? do you think he is a cancer? Or do you think he will contribute to winning games? what matters most to you? :confused:

this game is funny sometimes, if law did come to miami you would all be loving the same guy you bashed for 8+ years when he was on the pats.... one guy posted this similar thing the other day, what it would be like seeing law in miami after all the years phin fans hated on him....

its not official yet but i would love seeing him in detroit, and away from the jets, colts, pitt, mia all teams the pats have to play....

patsdynasty said:
this game is funny sometimes, if law did come to miami you would all be loving the same guy you bashed for 8+ years when he was on the pats....
yeah you can say that about any sport. Its a little better when a former rival comes over to your side though. In Law's case he was never a "dirty" player so i think the only reason anyone dislikes him is cause he wears an NE uniform. i think if he had been a Lion or on some other team that was more neutral people would be more receptive. For me i only hated law for the same reason i would hate anyone on NE, Buff, or NYJ, just wearing the wrong jersey and hes a good player.

Bro we switch players right and left thru the AFC east, so who cares! Lets just say we got law I would love to see him pick of the brady bunch! :lol:

Boik14 said:
yeah you can say that about any sport. Its a little better when a former rival comes over to your side though. In Law's case he was never a "dirty" player so i think the only reason anyone dislikes him is cause he wears an NE uniform. i think if he had been a Lion or on some other team that was more neutral people would be more receptive. For me i only hated law for the same reason i would hate anyone on NE, Buff, or NYJ, just wearing the wrong jersey and hes a good player.
i totally agree! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom