Ty Law busted in Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law busted in Miami?

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
I just saw it scroll across the bottom of the screen on CNN. I don't see anything on espn or the papers, does anyone know what happened?
It said he was arrested after a foot chase and has multiple charges against him.

Law

lotion said:
I just saw it scroll across the bottom of the screen on CNN. I don't see anything on espn or the papers, does anyone know what happened?
It said he was arrested after a foot chase and has multiple charges against him.

Here's what I found.

New England Patriots star Ty Law was arrested early Saturday morning in the South Beach section of Miami, The Patriot Ledger of Quincy (Mass.) reported for Monday's editions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1785289

I guess the refs could never call anything against him, at least the cops aren't blind to alleged misdeeds

Someone get the scouting report on the cop who chased him down. He could be a sleeper in this years draft.

WeOwndPPStadium said:
Someone get the scouting report on the cop who chased him down. He could be a sleeper in this years draft.

LOL!

Ehh, sucks for him. I am not too worried about it. Every team has a player that screws up now and then.

Back
Top Bottom