Ty Law let go by Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law let go by Jets

adolfan131313 said:
http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/
Now that Law is a FA what are the chances that we add him to our team.I think he will take a lot less than the 10 mil up front money to get another ring.

No he won't, if he was willing to do that he would have stayed in NE. he came to us b/c he thought he had a chance to win but still wanted big money. This is his last chance at a big deal and I'll be shocked if he doesn't go to the highest bidder.

Yeah, Law has already won a championship, and even though he says that is what he is after......he'll go to the team that will pay him the most. If the Texans wanted to get him he'd go if they gave him his money. Not what we need.

trayphin said:
Yeah, Law has already won a championship, and even though he says that is what he is after......he'll go to the team that will pay him the most. If the Texans wanted to get him he'd go if they gave him his money. Not what we need.

Plus he is not an elite corner anymore despite the 10 picks. He was ok this year but he was not a shut down corner and he wants shut down corner money.

If he wants to come here at Howard's salary, I'd be thrilled. Law's 100x better than the untalented "Oh sure, go ahead, make the highlight catch" Howard.

Back
Top Bottom