ty law limps through workout with the jags | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ty law limps through workout with the jags

not that i dont think we want get ty but Schulters might be our best bet

Hopefully we can get both of them. Law should be fine by the beginning of the season.

jason_taylor said:
we had better sign Schulters B 4 it is 2 late:shakeno:

Well, i've been on record many times stating that i'd take Schulters over Law if we had to chose between the two of them.. hopefully something will play out over the next week or sooner...

fishfan34 said:
Well, i've been on record many times stating that i'd take Schulters over Law if we had to chose between the two of them.. hopefully something will play out over the next week or sooner...

I am all for upgrading our secondary, but if Schulters was so good, why isn't he already signed? Just asking, not trying to be sarcastic.

MOst likely because of injuries and money same with Law.

Only difference is that Schulters isn't as difficult to come back from.

I have said it before Law won't get back to his old form if he ever does till atleast a year from now.

I am all for giving guys a shot with an incentive based contract. But in no way should any team give him a huge guaranteed or base salaried contract.

However, INDY or Detroit is my guess on who will overpay for him.

I would take Schulters in a heartbeat. Quality safety. Plus with safeties you never have to worry about breaking thebank for them.

Rich22 said:
He's worth Surtain money though????? This guy is smoking more weed than Ricky!

Correction, he thinks he's worth a little more. The guys a moron, I don't want any part of him and the Postons on this team.

The funny thing... in that ESPN interview... he said something like "I just want my market value". NOT too bright of a guy. IF EVERYONE is offering the same thing, then THAT IS YOUR MARKET value! Market is set by what teams are willing to pay. NOT by what you think you are worth! If it was the other way, all of us would be getting paid higher salaries. what a knuckle-head!

DonShula84 said:
He looked pretty good in that ESPN interview but they didnt show much

They did want him to look bad as ESPN loves to *** kiss.

Oboy said:
The funny thing... in that ESPN interview... he said something like "I just want my market value". NOT too bright of a guy. IF EVERYONE is offering the same thing, then THAT IS YOUR MARKET value! Market is set by what teams are willing to pay. NOT by what you think you are worth! If it was the other way, all of us would be getting paid higher salaries. what a knuckle-head!

I Agree.....

Oboy said:
Ehhh... teams dont ALWAYS offer fair market value for players. Teams probably see Law as a chance he will take a below market contract because he is injured. I would always offer a player like him a below market contract. You therefore leave room for negotiating and can get him below market value.

IE if a team thinks his market value is 3 million a year, they offer him 2 and negotiate up to 2.5.

I get what you are saying and agree, but its not always like that. There are always exceptions with injuries so I think teams are going to lowball Ty Law.

Back
Top Bottom