Ty Law Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law Question

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK first off, let me apologize in advance if this topic has already been covered but I have been on a surf trip for the past 2 weeks and not near a computer at all to check up on things. That being said, on to my question:

I read today, I think on NFL.com, that Ty Law visited the Lions and was coming to visit us next. I personally would love for him to be a Dolphin as he (and Lawyer Milloy) was the ONLY Patriot I have ever liked and he is one of my favoite players in the NFL, not to mention he is good. My question is, can we afford him? I haven't really looked into how much he wants or anything, but I'm assuming it must be less than Surtain because we wouldn't have let Surtain go and brought Law in for an interview if Ty wants MORE than Pat.

Law visited last week and Saban has already stated that we most likely won't sign him. He called it a "Fantasy Thought" about signing Law.

Fantasy Thought

Wont happen, Too much money, right now it looks like we need help at DL and Safety. We will spend elsewhere. IMO

the only way we sign ty law is if he takes a 1 year deal for the minimum...i see us waiting to see who gets cut on june 1 and signing someone for the minimum...i know r.w. mcquarters just got cut...maybe we can get him...

Back
Top Bottom