Ty Law wants out of New England! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ty Law wants out of New England!

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I bet he ends up in Barfalo. All the pi$$ed off pats do and they need a corner.
I was thinking the same thing...I'd be glad to have him...IMO the best corner in the league, but 10 mil is way too much

If he can shut down elite no. 1 wr's. Boston would be a walk in the park. I don't want him for the price he's asking the Pats though.

yeah but the problem is

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
If he can shut down elite no. 1 wr's. Boston would be a walk in the park. I don't want him for the price he's asking the Pats though.

Who will shut down Chambers, McMicheal, Ricky, and Konrad. The best thing about Ty law is he's only one man, he can't stop them all.

He will end up in Buffalo ... they have the money and they need a CB ... thats gonna be crazy - Nate Clements, Ty Law, and Lawyer Milloy. That may be a sick secondary.

Noooo...Get him the Hell OUT of this division. Let him go the the NFC or something....just get him GONE

Originally posted by DaQuix
He will end up in Buffalo ... they have the money and they need a CB ... thats gonna be crazy - Nate Clements, Ty Law, and Lawyer Milloy. That may be a sick secondary.

i'd take Surtain, Madison, Howard, Knight over that though :)

wow, did anyone else read that article and think ty law is asking for WAY too much and being WAY to big of a dick?

Won't matter. Bellychunk will just throw in some 5th rounder and win anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Atila

i'd take Surtain, Madison, Howard, Knight over that though :)

wow, did anyone else read that article and think ty law is asking for WAY too much and being WAY to big of a dick?
he is and he isn't... He probably should be thinking of the team first, but asking Law to take a paycut after the incredible year he had is kind of a slap in the face. The guy made the red-hot Peyton Manning his *****

Back
Top Bottom