Tye Hill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tye Hill

thebigshow405

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Look no further than TYE HILL.... CB Clemson. Man this guy is unbelievable. Every practice I have watched this week he BLANKETS receivers. He has a 4.4 40 and played two sports (Track and Football). Anyone know if this guy will make it to the 2nd round???

I have heard reports from teams saying the same thing. He has completely shut out the recievers in practice. So I would assume he will go in the first round.

Im telling you, he breaks so quick to the ball that it looks like he knows the route the receiver is about to run..... and then he has unbelievable leaping ability.

thebigshow405 said:
Look no further than TYE HILL.... CB Clemson. Man this guy is unbelievable. Every practice I have watched this week he BLANKETS receivers. He has a 4.4 40 and played two sports (Track and Football). Anyone know if this guy will make it to the 2nd round???
I'm pretty sure he runs faster than a 4.4. But even though he's a very good player I think saban likes big physical corners. Tye Hill isn't big. I think the Falcons will draft him one pick before us. He's a perfect fit for them.

hes a 1st round pick, mabe we should wait for cromarttie from fsu.

I wouldn't mind trading down and drafting Cromartie later in round one, he's a beast

Looks intriguing. 5'10" tho. I wonder what Mel Kiper has to say about him.

I betcha the Raiders will get him. They have drafted the fastest prospects like every year for the last few years.

the raiders already have woodson and i think they drafted a corner with their first 2 draft picks last year

SackArtist said:
the raiders already have woodson and i think they drafted a corner with their first 2 draft picks last year

Woodson is a FA.

Tye Hill is a sure 1st rounder after his solid week of practice at the senior bowl. This could help slide Cromartie down to us in the 2nd though, hopefully.

SackArtist said:
i think they drafted a corner with their first 2 draft picks last year

1st round: Fabian Washington, CB Nebraska
2nd round: Stanford Routt, CB Houston

SackArtist said:
I'm pretty sure he runs faster than a 4.4. But even though he's a very good player I think saban likes big physical corners. Tye Hill isn't big. I think the Falcons will draft him one pick before us. He's a perfect fit for them.

yeah man, Tye Hill is fast, and covers very well man to man, but to say he isn't physical is an understatement...from what I've watched, he looks like he's flat out afraid of contact.

RoKnRuiN said:
Looks intriguing. 5'10" tho. I wonder what Mel Kiper has to say about him.

He's actually closer to 5'8. But the guy is awesome.
But he's not known to make alot of int's. But thats because he hasn't played the position that long. Once he gets comfortable with the position I think he'll make plenty Int's.

I watch some of his senior bowl practice....no way he will be in the 2nd round...

Back
Top Bottom