Tyler Eifert at #12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Eifert at #12

Possibly, but how many people would be uspet if for some reason we took him at #12 maybe some, but to have a great TE is beneficial , i would be uspet if we drafted a OL at 12 unless the top 2 fell!

IMO taking Zach Ertz in the 2nd round would be a better pick than spending the 12th pick on Eifert. Ertz is on par with Eifert, giving Eifert a slight edge.

I really like eifert at #12 but the question is it to high? IMO i think hes a play maker and also takes care of a need, this kid would be a safe pick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJRd3mN01w
Tyler Eifert is bigger faster stronger than Ertz and would go over the top jump high and grab the ball will create mismatches like Gronkowski.if Milliner is not there at 12 take eifert.It would be a good safe pick that we need and u wouldn't want a full miss like Ronnie brown or Ted ginn.

12 is way too high to draft a TE. trade down or up and take him but not at 12.

I would be shocked, but not upset. Eifert would become the best TE the Dolphins have ever had, and that's worthy of the #12 in this day and age.

Possibly, but how many people would be uspet if for some reason we took him at #12 maybe some, but to have a great TE is beneficial , i would be uspet if we drafted a OL at 12 unless the top 2 fell!

If we took Eifert at #12 we still don't have a great TE.

I wouldn't take Eifert at 12, but I would understand if Ireland does it.

Eifert will make a bigger impact than any of the highly graded OG's in this draft. For whichever team drafts him.

Tough call because, honestly, this draft is almost at the point that 6-25 is really an even field of guys; there's very little if any separation/tiering between those players, imo. Nothing can surprise me in those picks.

Well if the offseason is about helping Ryan Tannehill develop then Eifert is just about as good as it gets pick wise. Yes, #12 might be a little high but a trade down doesn't seem very likely in this draft. Plus, I'd have to think he is moving up based on his combine. I don't buy that he's a 2nd rounder. Another possibility could be a trade back into R1 for Miami. The Dolphins have the picks.

If Miami is able to get Wallace in free agency, then adding Eifert makes so much sense. The team will have added that deep threat that opposing teams have to account for and the redzone guy who can be a terror in the middle of the field.

Actually, I expect a ton of trades in this draft. As last year showed, without the salary cap issues to chain teams to their picks, we saw a lot of movement as teams went to go get thier guys. This year with the pool of talent so similar, I expect lots of GM's to move to get their guy before someone else snatches him up, and a lot of teams who don't really care where within that range their picking. That will make for a lot of trades, especially as we get positional runs like LT, DE/OLB, WR, and QB.

While we don't currently have any picks in the late 1st or early 2nd (the #20-#40 picks), I see a ton of players who fit what we want to do perfectly being in that range and will not be at all surprised if we trade into that range. In fact, it will make me happy if we end up with a Tyler Eifert, Justin Hunter or one of the other gems that will likely go in that range.

not at 4.68 had he been anywhere in the 4.5's with that official time i think it would have been more in line...as such he's more in the #20 range...

Back
Top Bottom