Tyler Patmon Visiting Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Patmon Visiting Dolphins

I liked him back with the 'boys.

Forget he played here back in 2015.

Guess as depth it couldn't hurt

I remember when he played for the Cowboys. I think he was with us for a small stretch a few years back too.

Don't think anyone was counting on Tank prior to PUP.

I think the coaches possibly were. Even Adam Gase gave Dallas Thomas a try until he had seen him in game. I think we will see a lot of that again with Flores. I expect the guy to be gone by the beginning of the regular season.

I think the coaches possibly were. Even Adam Gase gave Dallas Thomas a try until he had seen him in game. I think we will see a lot of that again with Flores. I expect the guy to be gone by the beginning of the regular season.

Hard to evaluate a guy that isn't healthy enough to practice. I seriously doubt the status of CT affected any decision of this staff in any way, whatsoever.

nope

I expect Coach Flores to be a pretty good evaluator of DB talent. We have some terrific DB's headed by Xavien Howard, Reshad Jones and Minkah Fitzpatrick. Bobby McCain will make the team but players will be competing for the other roster spots.

BTW - we just signed Tyler Patmon, so someone liked him to compete.

Back
Top Bottom