Typical Wanny!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Typical Wanny!!!!

JackHammer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
His take on Ricky being absent for mini camp:

''Ah, this is Ricky's excused personal day,'' -Sun-Sentinel

The opposite take on Ricky being absent:

The coach then tried to portray Williams' absence as common, normal, and even expected -- even though a source close to Williams said no such excuse had been requested or granted. Per Sun-Sentinel

How can Wanny just flat out lie that Ricky was excused for a personal day to the media and the fans. I know there will be people on this board that think he should lie and cover stuff up for the Dolphins organization. That is your opinion. \

I am tired of this guy pissing on our legs and telling us it is raining.

JH

If Wanny said that Ricky wasnt excused it would make Wanny look like a coach with no control over his players or it would cause a media
sh!tstorm.

JackHammer said:
I am tired of this guy pissing on our legs and telling us it is raining.

Then stop listening to him and dissecting every word that gets printed in the media.

you know that smoking too much ganga can make you a little forgetful :evil:

:jk:

Ricky is just low key a guy
Williams spent the holiday weekend driving from New York to South Florida, helping to move his personal assistant's daughter. He got into town Monday and assumed Tuesday would be another day in Miami's offseason conditioning program instead of the first day of a minicamp.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8814573.htm

You dudes are being harsh on the Jackhammer. He's right...who else are we suppose to listen to? For God sakes, he's our Head Coach. It's Wanny's wimpy attitude and his desire to always paint a rosy picture, even on toilet paper, that pisses us off. We can handle the truth. Either be honest, or just say nothing at all. I think Spielman has done just that, which is why is getting so much respect from everybody right now. He tells it like it is, or he shuts up. Case in point...do you hear Spielman lying about Wale or acting like he's in love with the guy and doesn't want to hurt his feelings? No, he just says we're working on things and leaves it at that. Wanny needs to some grow some nads and hold these guys accountable. We can all live with the truth.....whatever it is.

JackHammer said:
...The coach then tried to portray Williams' absence as common, normal, and even expected -- even though a source close to Williams said no such excuse had been requested or granted. Per Sun-Sentinel
Is that what the Sun Sentinal said? I thought it said this:

"...A source said Williams, who is believed to have missed only one practice since joining the Dolphins in 2002, spent an extra day out of town on vacation..."

Sounds like a personal day to me. These are VOLUNTARY QB schools...you know?

To say that is was not a personal day would be dishonest. No one claimed that this personal day was planned three weeks in advance. It was just a personal day. No big deal unless you feel the need to over-react.

DrAstroZoom said:
What exactly do you expect Wanny to say?

Exactly. Ricky forgot. Simple. He was helping his personal assistant with a move. So is Dave supposed to say to the 'Miami' media that "I have absolutely no idea where Ricky is. He was scheduled to be here, we expected him here, however he did not show up. He is no where to be found and we have not heard from him."

That would have gone over well.

FinFan57 said:
You dudes are being harsh on the Jackhammer. He's right...who else are we suppose to listen to? For God sakes, he's our Head Coach. It's Wanny's wimpy attitude and his desire to always paint a rosy picture, even on toilet paper, that pisses us off. We can handle the truth. Either be honest, or just say nothing at all. I think Spielman has done just that, which is why is getting so much respect from everybody right now. He tells it like it is, or he shuts up. Case in point...do you hear Spielman lying about Wale or acting like he's in love with the guy and doesn't want to hurt his feelings? No, he just says we're working on things and leaves it at that. Wanny needs to some grow some nads and hold these guys accountable. We can all live with the truth.....whatever it is.

If Wannstedt had said that they had no clue where Ricky was, the media would have had a feeding frenzy over this already "rollercoaster" offseason. It was a mistake and easily forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom