Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My!

Why in the eff was the mom involved in any drilling in the first place? What in the ever loving eff is going on here? Who has ever been to a training session, private or not, where they have the mom involved helping??? Unheard of. Something fishy here. Why is Reek seem to be involved in all this stupid ish... what a high character guy he is! First he's beating up old guys, now women.
Good question.

As best as I can tell, this person is claiming Tyreek Hill couldn't get open off of her, because apparently she is a lockdown CB with elite quickness, speed, and strength, so he got frustrated and hurt her???? And I thought I had seen everything, but maybe I am misunderstanding the nature of this claim? Anyway, if anything to it, sign her up to replace X-Man!!!!!

DailyMail.com has obtained the lawsuit Hall brought against the NFL star that says she 'humiliated' Hill when she managed to 'hold her own' and he retaliated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...used-breaking-leg-influencer-Sophie-Hall.html
Its UK version of the National Enquirer LMAO!

Thank you.
I'm tired of the millennials trying to "soften" a position by developing a meaningless term to describe a negative as a positive, i.e. white is the new black, or visa-versa.

Silly Millennials. Wonder how they'd feel about....

p.s. Never trust a generation that thinks social media influencer is a legit career.

Hills lawyer saying she tripped over a dog lol. If that’s not true I’d hope his lawyer could do better.

I skimmed the law suit unless I misread the damages she's asking for $50k + punitive. This is gonna settle.

Wanna play rough football with a pro football player? You might get broken...

Back
Top Bottom