Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My!

I have doubts, but poo and stupidity just sticks to this guy.
Tyreek Hill - the gift that just keeps giving.

Am I having a brain fart? Somewhere in the dim and distant past I remember the Dolphins FO looking to recruit players with good character.

read the article last night. I know most didn't even bother. It was actually on some legit sites. Her son who is an offensive tackle when to a Reek FB camp last year. He invited them personally to his house this year for private drill instruction. When she held her own, she was lined up blocking a rushing Tyreek Hill who was playing Edge/LB whatever. when she rushed him, she was able to push him back. It embarrassed him, so he said flip spots then pretty much barreled her over causing her to break leg, rehab, plastic surgery, etc....

First thing first, what OL is going to a Reek football camp (unless he has coaches or teammates their that know OL)

Why are mom and son going to his private residence for OL training, just them. This was a private lessons. Either Reek was trying to bang her, or she was paying him nicely, knowing his intelligence and hoping this was a financial investment or the lawsuit type.

If there was remotely any truth to the actions to the drills... Most people in here that played football know that most learning drills are done at half speed or by steps to get the motions down. Back in HS when the OL was doing cut blocking, they said "heads up Crump, cutting just take a step" so i didnt full on engage and damage knee. We also had what we called thursday all-stars. Thurs was a walk thru, helmets only and everything was at half speed going to install gameplan. youd occasionally have the overzealouse type. So i COULD see tyreek tell her son, "Okay watch my feet how i set up for your mom blitzing" then out of nowhere she's trying to make the all madden squad and full on blasts him. maybe not muscle but she has size on him. If she gets her ass and some momentum behind her shes going to be able to push back dudes who arent expecting it. Consindering most influencer are annoying she prob made huge deal out of it and was smack talking. Prob pissed him off so was like "okay bitch, switch spots" Her foot was probably planted while he barrelled past her (im sure with a hard rib move) and her own footwork (or lack there of) cause a fracture do to twisting motion of her body. Just my guess.

For all i know he barreled her over, ripped her pants off, then we he was grabbing her legs for spread eagle he pushed too hard and broke one

You can’t even make this stuff up. Two more years. Nothing will come of this as it pertains to on the field but in the event he gets any type of suspension (for something else) I’ll take the $1.18M in cap space per game missed. Especially if it’s to start the year.

Last edited:
Tastes vary. - LOL

I can hear the music you two would be dancing to.
It's called the "Too Fat Polka" if memory serves. - LOL

You can have her,
I don't want her,
She's too fat for me,
Oh, she's too fat for me,
Oh she's too fat for me.
I like a variety Ray!!!

Read the complaint and looked at her social media; she's a tall, thick girl.
She has DMs in her complaint corroborating DMs between her and Tyreek.
I don't know what is true or what is not, but he was probably trying to get between those cheeks.
The craziest part to me is she didn't leave his house pregnant.
The firm that took the case is an established PI firm in south florida, i'd be surprised if they didn't vet the case before filing suit.

Why in the eff was the mom involved in any drilling in the first place? What in the ever loving eff is going on here? Who has ever been to a training session, private or not, where they have the mom involved helping??? Unheard of. Something fishy here. Why is Reek seem to be involved in all this stupid ish... what a high character guy he is! First he's beating up old guys, now women.

Every time someone with questionable character puts on a dolphin uniform the fans think he turns into Mother Theresa and every accusation is just a money grab. Hill is a scummy person. It’s not like he doesn’t have a history of getting angry and violent with women. Great player. Terrible person.

Lol! I keep telling all of these people who think men and women are equal. Now, I believe in equal rights and opportunities but when it comes to physically, equality is a false god. No woman can hang with a NFL player and thats a fact just proven by Tyreek. Hell, 99% of guys that aren’t in the NFL couldn’t. These guys are on a whole different level. Prime example of why there needs to be no men in women sports.

Back
Top Bottom