Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My!

Feast your eyes on all you ever needed to slow down Tyreek Hill. These GMs and scouts need to leave no stone unturned. Absolutely nuts to let a special talent like this fly under the radar for so long. I know we're in cap hell, but maybe Grier can reach out before everyone else does. Thoughts?
View attachment 161689
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found our new starting Center! No need to hope for Powers-Johnson.

Dang man! I'd invite that plus size chick to my house too! She's a hot plus size!
Tastes vary. - LOL

I can hear the music you two would be dancing to.
It's called the "Too Fat Polka" if memory serves. - LOL

You can have her,
I don't want her,
She's too fat for me,
Oh, she's too fat for me,
Oh she's too fat for me.

There is just so much wildness in this story. No way it's true. lol
Even if it is true. She willingly participated in a drill with Tyreek and clearly wanted the smoke if she “held her own.”

Maybe she should think twice the next time a NFL player asks her to do some backyard football drills 😂

Feast your eyes on all you ever needed to slow down Tyreek Hill. These GMs and scouts need to leave no stone unturned. Absolutely nuts to let a special talent like this fly under the radar for so long. I know we're in cap hell, but maybe Grier can reach out before everyone else does. Thoughts?
View attachment 161689

Tyreek clapped those cheeks in the bedroom then clapped those cheeks again in a backyard football drill 😂

Brother when you post positive things everyone loves it so stop the negative BS please which everyone hates

Back
Top Bottom