Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Getting Sued Oh My!

Feast your eyes on all you ever needed to slow down Tyreek Hill. These GMs and scouts need to leave no stone unturned. Absolutely nuts to let a special talent like this fly under the radar for so long. I know we're in cap hell, but maybe Grier can reach out before everyone else does. Thoughts?
106707240_877704196044782_8563423635968408990_njpg.jpeg

Feast your eyes on all you ever needed to slow down Tyreek Hill. These GMs and scouts need to leave no stone unturned. Absolutely nuts to let a special talent like this fly under the radar for so long. I know we're in cap hell, but maybe Grier can reach out before everyone else does. Thoughts?
View attachment 161689
Hey L, you got a fly under your radar, my cognition ain't great tonight?

The Ever Socially Challenged VIPER

As best as I can tell, this person is claiming Tyreek Hill couldn't get open off of her, because apparently she is a lockdown CB with elite quickness, speed, and strength, so he got frustrated and hurt her???? And I thought I had seen everything, but maybe I am misunderstanding the nature of this claim? Anyway, if anything to it, sign her up to replace X-Man!!!!!

DailyMail.com has obtained the lawsuit Hall brought against the NFL star that says she 'humiliated' Hill when she managed to 'hold her own' and he retaliated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...used-breaking-leg-influencer-Sophie-Hall.html
Color me skeptical…

View attachment 161689
God damn…You spank that ass on Xmas and it don’t stop jiggling till New Year’s Day…

View attachment 161689
My god that’s a serious fart canon!

View attachment 161689
Well that explains it that ass is double coverage.

Thanks OP.

I always wondered what breaking news the Daily Bag in UK was dishing out. My life feels complete.

So thanks again for having nothing better to do than post these riveting stories that will change the very core of the game we love for eternity!

View attachment 161689
Yahoo article said she's 6'1 250... Has Chris Grier given her a call yet? We still need a Center, right? Unfortunately, I doubt she has a tight end.

Back
Top Bottom