Tyreek Hill involved in heated clash at Atlanta comedy show | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill involved in heated clash at Atlanta comedy show

3,000 attorneys are looking for the girls name so they can file a lawsuit against Hill. She has suffered chronic back pain and unbelievable emotional stress.
I wonder if our "least favorite" poster here has a "familiar" tie. I think that "3000 attorney" statement put him into a wonderous shock.

Do you think he's counting his money before he gets it?

Really stretching the already vague definitions of "involved," "heated," and "clash."

I hate "journalism" like this. Nowhere in the article did it say if the woman was telling the truth or not about Tyreek sitting in her seat.
This isn't journalism. It's TMZ and someone rushing to post it here to get attention. TMZ will keep publishing crap because it makes them money and people keep spreading it for their moment to shine on a message board.

I hate "journalism" like this. Nowhere in the article did it say if the woman was telling the truth or not about Tyreek sitting in her seat.

Sadly, It's a non-story whether she was telling the truth or not. The story is T.Hill's name...that's it!

That's what media outlets like TMZ thrive on...a popular name attached to a B.S. Story!

Back
Top Bottom