UDFA Grades for "round 8" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Grades for "round 8"

Gotta love GBN for the amount of hard work they put into their site. :)

yeah.. its a good read.

Personally, I like the Berlin and the Alex Holmes signings... Mitchell will make this team in 2006, and Harris and Davis have a real good shot of making this team this year.

Surferosa said:
Gotta love GBN for the amount of hard work they put into their site. :)
Great article. And their website is top of the line to boot.

FinHeavenAJ said:
Great article. And their website is top of the line to boot.

Simplicity is often the best way to go, ala Google.

Thanks, good read and they didn't even mention the TE's we signed, which because of need might be among the best bets to make the roster.

One of the benefits of being a college coach is that you get to see a lot of players who may have been overlooked or underated by the scouts.I think Saban reaped those benefits this year.

CrunchTime said:
One of the benefits of being a college coach is that you get to see a lot of players who may have been overlooked or underated by the scouts.I think Saban reaped those benefits this year.

You are definately correct. He should also benefit for several years down the road from his knowledge and that of people he knows.

Good Read. People often overlook the UDFA. I think that Harris will be the backup to Brown and give a great 1-2 punch.

I always find GBN very solid... they have varied reports and sources and most times very reliable....

Back
Top Bottom