Udfa - Ol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Udfa - Ol

shellgh0st

D-Unit
Reaction score
You have to think we have a lot going for us when courting these undrafted FA offensive lineman. First off, we have Saban, who is used to recruiting guys. We have real needs on the OL. A player who thinks he has a real chance at making the team will be more likely to sign with us. Then we have Houck, who has a great rep as a line coach.

Also, I think Nick isn't scared to spend money like wanny was. I think Wanny felt if he avoided asking Mr. H for tons of cash for players bonus and the such, he wouldnt have the great expectations/demands to win big. I think thats what really did shula in, spending so much on guys like E. Green and all then having a bad year. Nick is not worried about that happening. He will outbid people if need be.

All this leads to us being able to bring in the best UDFA OL out there.

The only one who could be different than any of the other guys we have now is Wilkerson.

Jaj said:
The only one who could be different than any of the other guys we have now is Wilkerson.

Err I don't see Carter getting drafted. I'll take him over the injury plagued Wilkerson.

Carter isn't that great. He's had his own injuries. I'd take Wilkerson over Carter anyday.

VanDolPhan said:
Not with Wilkerson's back. There's little chance of him playing long at all.

To say the least he's got health questions, but he deserves a shot.

Back
Top Bottom