UFC 129 GSP unstoppable? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFC 129 GSP unstoppable?

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
UFC 129 was one of the best ones I have watched in a very long time. I am so glad they have the featherweights fighting in the UFC now. Those 145lbs guys are super fast and have some of the best fights. Jose Aldo defeated his title against Mark Hominick and it went the distance and it was one of the best fights I have ever seen!

So who is next for GSP? I know he can be beat but wow. I would love to see him and Anderson Silva fight it out but the weight difference could pose a problem for GSP.

I wouldn't be totally sure. It would depend on which weight they fight at. If Silva would cut, I think GSP would take him, If GSP tries to fight in Silva's class, then you are probably right

Nick Diaz would whoop his ***. By the way, as per usual, GSP was the most boring fight on the card.

If he'd be American, he'd be the greatest athlete in MMA ... but since he's french canadian he's just a ***** ... :lol:

face it, he's the best damn pound for pound MMA fighter, and if you want a slugfest, watch Kimbo Slice videos on youtube, MMA is something bigger

I know what MMA is and I know GSP is damn good but I can't not like a guy? I'm not a GSP fan and I'm sure your not a fan of other fighters either.

Last edited by a moderator:
He does have a rather boring personally. I will give you that.

Back
Top Bottom