Ugh 4 O'clock Dolphins Games

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Miami has the Jets this week @4pm, Cardinals @4:25pm, Chargers @ 4pm, Broncos @4pm and mostly likely the Raiders game will be a late game too.

I understand the West Road games being late but why are the home games vs the Jets and Chargers late games?

Don't really care for late games because I hate waiting til mid evening to watch Dolphins football. Especially if the 1pm games are abysmal like it was last week. I took a nap and woke up with miami having 1st and goal vs SF early in the 1st qtr lol But I don't think I've ever recall Miami having 6 4pm games in a season.

Anyone actually prefer late games?

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
I prefer the normal 1pm kickoff, but 4:05pm is fine. I don't dislike it.

I'm watching football from 1pm to midnight every Sunday anyway.
I usually watch the 1pm games, skip the 4pm games and come back for Sunday night football. Just something about only 2-3 games on during 4pm with them all being boring for some reason.

ANUFan

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I prefer the normal 1pm kickoff, but 4:05pm is fine. I don't dislike it.

I'm watching football from 1pm to midnight every Sunday anyway.

Its a great way to get a feel for other teams across the league and how Miami stacks up. IMO, Miami isn’t nearly as bad as some make them out to be. I don’t know what’s going to happen with the rest of the season. But if Tua is the real deal and we can get a few key pieces next season...this will be a team to watch for serious playoff contention.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I usually watch the 1pm games, skip the 4pm games and come back for Sunday night football. Just something about only 2-3 games on during 4pm with them all being boring for some reason.
With the 4pm games you can just start at 4pm!

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
I just watch the Redzone channel so I will get to see plenty of the Dolphins game this weekend because there is only two afternoon games. I like that time slot because I'm on the west coast and get the game at 1:05.
Is the red zone channel still free for you? For some reason I don’t have it anymore and it says I have to pay for it now

Top Bottom