Ull @ Ut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ull @ Ut

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone watching this?

Vince Young is 13/15 for 150 yards and 3 TDs....I knew these guys who said he cant pass would eat their own words one day!!

39-3 at half time....UT missed 3 PAT's though :yell:

Sorry but his final stats were nothing to brag about. Especially when Omar Jacobs put up 450+ yds. and 5 TDs against a much better team today.

Yeah, and he was essentially playing against a ULL team that had other things on its mind at this time.

HysterikiLL said:
Vince Young is 13/15 for 150 yards and 3 TDs....I knew these guys who said he cant pass would eat their own words one day!!
i'm still waiting for that day to come....i wasn't impressed at all

Against who??

Vince will have his chance to shine & thrust his name to the top of the Heisman list next week vs Ohio State.

SMadison29 said:
Against who??

Vince will have his chance to shine & thrust his name to the top of the Heisman list next week vs Ohio State.
young's performance against the ragin cajuns is more impressive than shockley's against the nationally ranked boise state team? you've got to be kidding me

young sucks, ohio state will crush, and people will wonder why they hyped the game up so much by the time halftime rolls around

kastofsna120 said:
young's performance against the ragin cajuns is more impressive than shockley's against the nationally ranked boise state team? you've got to be kidding me

young sucks, ohio state will crush, and people will wonder why they hyped the game up so much by the time halftime rolls around

We'll see. Young's stats are tainted...he only threw two passes in the second half though. Otherwise, he was set for monster stats.

You Buckeye homers can salivate in your parody. Just wait until Saturday ;)

kastofsna120 said:
i hate ohio state. but facts are facts: they're a lot better than the longhorns

At what? Womens volleyball? :lol: I can't wait for Saturday because there seems to be a lot of doubters around here.

Back
Top Bottom