UM-Duke.... Uh.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM-Duke.... Uh....

I'd love love to see it now. If we ever played you again slaton would proplby be stabbed on the field :lol:

WestVirginiaFan said:
I'd love love to see it now. If we ever played you again slaton would proplby be stabbed on the field :lol:
then the WVU fans would get angry and burn everything in town.

Only couches:lol:

sterotyping????

what the hell do you expect huh? your team has been in 3 scirmishes in less than a year, i call it forshadowing. Not sterotyping

Wombat said:
Just be happy their not in the same conference as you.

We all remember days when UM ran up and down on the Mountaineers.

As I recall Miami left the BigEast. Good decision that was. Also I would love it if Miami or VT would put us back on their schedule, neither will probably sign up for it though. Everyone gripes about WVU's schedule but it isn't like they are trying to sign Eastern Washington as a Reg Season game. Just give us a 1 for 1 contract and I am sure Coach Rod will take it.

Anyways funny how VT and Miami leave and everyone starts calling us the big least. Right now the BigEast is a better conference then the ACC and has 3 top 25 teams out of an eight team conference. Even the bottom teams like Cincinnati and Syracuse are playing top 25 team tough and aren't getting pushed over.

Calling the BigEast the big least is about as dated at calling Harvard a top NCAA football program. Yesterdays news. Get over it. How about 2 BigEast teams in a BCS bowl game this year.

Anyways congrats on pulling out a tough game at Duke. :eek:

WestVirginiaFan said:

.... and if we played you in West Virginia all our players would probably be fondled in pile ups by guys saying "boy you sure do have a purty mouth".

Right back at ya. :wink:

Wombat said:
No one talked bad on Florida when they had 7-5 , 8-4 seasons. :shakeno:

They weren't swinging helmets and involved in bench clearing brawls every month though

Man if Duke beast Miami, would that be the biggest upsdet in College football history?

Majpain said:
Man if Duke beast Miami, would that be the biggest upsdet in College football history?

I dont think an unranked team beating an unranked team could be the biggest upset.

and if we played you in West Virginia all our players would probably be fondled in pile ups by guys saying "boy you sure do have a purty mouth".

Right back at ya. :wink:
<removed> You're talking about a movie, and 3/4 of the WVU players arent even from West Virginia.

<removed>
[mod]Personal attacks are not allowed[/mod]

Majpain said:

no, but it would have been the funniest upset in cfb history. as it stands, it was still funny: richmond beat duke 17-0, and 'da u' w/ all of their parade a-a's squeak by:sidelol:

how did the CB for Duke look. John Talley. He's supposed to be one of the best in the nation?

WestVirginiaFan said:
<removed> You're talking about a movie, and 3/4 of the WVU players arent even from West Virginia.

<removed>

It isn't any more idiotic than your Stabbing comment which is exactly why I made it.
I'm going to hold back on the Moron comment holding to the TOS. Right back at you though.

If you can't handle someone dishing it back to you then don't dish it out Cledus.

Back
Top Bottom