UM Spring Ball 2009 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM Spring Ball 2009

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Starts tomorrow...

Does anyone know when any of the practices are open to the public?

I know, they have alot of talent at the WR spot. I personally like Jacory but want to see how he adapts to a fulltime starter and to the pro style offense

The only practice open to the public is on March 12th at 6:30PM at Traz Powell Stadium. After that the only thing available to the public is the Spring Game on March 28th. It looks like the Spring Game will begin at either 9:00AM or 10:00AM. I know it will be a morning game because the baseball team is in town that weekend playing Georgia Tech and those are late afternoon games. The University won't schedule those to conflict. The Spring Game is taking place at Lockhart Stadium. After the Spring Game, I believe 790 The Ticket is having a a party with all kinds of giveaways, prizes and I believe that some former 'Canes will be on hand as well. I don't have any actual names but I can pretty much guarantee that Lamar Thomas will be lurking around that day.

The only practice open to the public is on March 12th at 6:30PM at Traz Powell Stadium. After that the only thing available to the public is the Spring Game on March 28th. It looks like the Spring Game will begin at either 9:00AM or 10:00AM. I know it will be a morning game because the baseball team is in town that weekend playing Georgia Tech and those are late afternoon games. The University won't schedule those to conflict. The Spring Game is taking place at Lockhart Stadium. After the Spring Game, I believe 790 The Ticket is having a a party with all kinds of giveaways, prizes and I believe that some former 'Canes will be on hand as well. I don't have any actual names but I can pretty much guarantee that Lamar Thomas will be lurking around that day.

Sweet, I knew about the Spring Game on the 28th but didnt know about the open practices and the party, wheres the party going to be at? Can I subscribe to you so I can get all this cool UM info..LOL, this kind of stuff doesnt get around to the public..thanks for sharing though man, always a pleasure to chat with you!

I'm not sure where the party will be at. 790 has tried to keep it under wraps but the word got leaked out lol. One of my boys is close with Lamar Thomas so...lol. 790 couldn't keep it too quiet. My feeling is that it will be on the Lockhart grounds immediately following the Spring Game but nothing is set in stone just yet I don't think. I'll see what I can dig up about this but 790 has to make an announcement about this soon I would think.

Cool man thanks! I just added you as a friend on here and would appreciate (if you dont mind to keep me updated on it and other Cane news you get)

yea baby i cant wait...i hope Jacory is ready to light it up this year and hopefully the D will be further matured

Not a problem at all. By the way, I'm hearing that Sam Shields is going to switch from #83 to #9.

The dreaded curse of Lance Leggett...

Taylor Cook has potential...why would he change his number from 83 to 9, is he still in Randys dog house?

Yeah that makes sense now, pretty ugly to see a DB with 83 lol

Back
Top Bottom