UM Spring Ball 2009 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM Spring Ball 2009

Coach Shannon is smart moving Sam Shields to corner. Sam had no future being an NFL wide receiver. He would ended up like a few other Miami wideouts who never panned out ex. Magic Benton

Don't forget Lance Leggett/Ryan Moore as of late too. All 3 had great freshman seasons and then fell off in the coming years.

I wasn't able to get online much last night. I've been suffering with some gay wisdom teeth. Ugh. Anyway, now that all of that is over and I feel like a million untaxed dollars, I heard that gome guy by the name of Ed Reed made an appearance at practice yesterday. We definitely need more of that. The former 'Canes haven't really done a good job of showing up at practice like they used to. They still come back during the summer to lift weights with the kids, etc. But when you have a guy like Ed Reed watching you on the practice field, guys seem more eager to show something. Especially guys like Vaughn Telemaque who is trying to crack the two-deep roster. Hopefully Ed had a word or two with Vaughn because Vaughn is sick. Him and CJ Holton have drawn early comparisons to Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. However, no one will ever live up to those two guys.

Back
Top Bottom